Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was like you were trying to discredit his lift low key... I might have interpreted that wrong, and if so that's my bad.......

But to keep it a buck, I don't know if the average blue collar/sedentary male, regardless of size, can roll out of bed and give you 225 with ease 3 or more times....
they cant

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well obviously. nobody is saying that tall people cant put up weight and your triceps are part of your arm no? the key phrase is all things else being equal ...a shorter arm will have an easier time than a longer arm.

if you try to bend a long branch vs. a short branch...which is going to break easier? its physics

why do you think freakishly tall athletes have the most knee/leg problems? similar concept

i dont know about freakishly tall athletes having leg problems, i know about all athletes having leg problems, knee problems, acl that shyt dont discriminate. I can see how you have it confused because a lot of athletes are tall, but not 'freakishly' tall.

triceps aren't just one size, its not like a you have really long arms and these one size fits all triceps. yours muscles are right for your body. get a nikka with arms like snoop dogg in an armbar and yea its going to break like a twig, get a nikka with some circumference on his arms n/h and its a completely different story.

if you a struggling to bench or have hit a plateau in your bench doing some tricep dips, chest dips, overhead tricep extensions, can help as well as chest work with kettlebells and dumbells.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dont know about freakishly tall athletes having leg problems, i know about all athletes having leg problems, knee problems, acl that shyt dont discriminate. I can see how you have it confused because a lot of athletes are tall, but not 'freakishly' tall.

triceps aren't just one size, its not like a you have really long arms and these one size fits all triceps. yours muscles are right for your body. get a nikka with arms like snoop dogg in an armbar and yea its going to break like a twig, get a nikka with some circumference on his arms n/h and its a completely different story.

if you a struggling to bench or have hit a plateau in your bench doing some tricep dips, chest dips, overhead tricep extensions, can help as well as chest work with kettlebells and dumbells.
alright....rewrite laws of physics brehs

im done here

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
lol working out is for pro athletes or fakkits. most them muscle head ass nikkas stay getting their bytches took by scrawn/fat nikkas with more swag:blessed:

edit: i cant lift that shyt more than likely but i bet my glock 17 with the extendo clip can :ghghgh:

Damn nikka you really aint this insecure, is you?:youngsabo:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
short guys can lift heavier/are stronger? :dead: at the complete bull shyt being posted in this thread :dead: yeah thats why mayweather walks around with all 5'6 bodyguards :duck: thats why all the bouncers in the clubs are 5'7 200 lbs cause they so strong :duck:

people in here sounding RIDICULOUS just a waste of a big body I can tell from some yall posts

I know people 6'3 230 lbs who aint lift more than a few times in they life can hop in a gym right now and put up 225 a few times just cause of they body mass

while someone like Kevin Hart is actually dedicated to the gym and still can only hit 3 reps

stop making excuses for YOU not being in the gym :pacspit:
nobody said short guys can lift heavier/stronger stupid nikka.

Due to simple physics and range of motion it is easier for someone with shorter arms to lift than someone with long arms

If your dumbass is going to sit here and argue PHYSICS then you need to go back to high school

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps