Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:wow: @ the excuses....arm length has nothing to do with bench press. its all pectoral muscles with triceps stabilizing and your back muscles as an antagonist. we had a cat in hs we called him snoop dog with a boob job dudes arms were longer than most freshman when they were laying down, he had zero chest, but he could still push the weight. dude could sit up straight at one of these tables
75996.jpg
and reach all the way across and wrap his fingers under the other side of the table. the reason short people can life 'easily' is because they are staying in the gym. has nothing to do with height.
well obviously. nobody is saying that tall people cant put up weight and your triceps are part of your arm no? the key phrase is all things else being equal ...a shorter arm will have an easier time than a longer arm.

if you try to bend a long branch vs. a short branch...which is going to break easier? its physics

why do you think freakishly tall athletes have the most knee/leg problems? similar concept

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: @ the excuses....arm length has nothing to do with bench press. its all pectoral muscles with triceps stabilizing and your back muscles as an antagonist. we had a cat in hs we called him snoop dog with a boob job dudes arms were longer than most freshman when they were laying down, he had zero chest, but he could still push the weight. dude could sit up straight at one of these tables
75996.jpg
and reach all the way across and wrap his fingers under the other side of the table. the reason short people can life 'easily' is because they are staying in the gym. has nothing to do with height.

I've never tried benching that much. Truth be told the bench isnt really apart of what I do. I use kettlebells and body weight exercises for my health.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Maybe he should persue a career in fitness because this comedy shyt aint workin out too well

"b-b-but he got millions of fans :dwillhuh:"

It's millions of dumb motherfukkers too. And it sounds like you're one of them. :martin:

"Nobody even replied :mindblown:"

I know. :mjcry:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

No its not
:mjlol:
Yes it is. 225 is the point where you
A: Lift more than most, and would overly impress non-lifters who tried
B: Typically hit a plateau. I hit bodyweight within a month of benching, then a few months later hit 225, and its pretty commonly where you are considered "advanced" at bench.

Bodyweight, whatever it is, is simply your desired bench.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop right there...... Kevin Hart is probably 5'4 and 37 years old, 145 lbs........ How many nikkas can roll out of bed with those measurements and comfortably give you 3 reps of 225....? Give me a percentage....
:yeshrug:I can't. Cause I don't know enough 5'4 brothas:francis:

I am not gonna try to convince you, but hitting 225 is like popping the cherry. At that point, you are clearly serious about your lifts. Its benchmarks on the compounds that most folks aren't
gonna hit without doing it for some time. Kevin clearly hits the gym.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:I can't. Cause I don't know enough 5'4 brothas:francis:

I am not gonna try to convince you, but hitting 225 is like popping the cherry. At that point, you are clearly serious about your lifts. Its benchmarks on the compounds that most folks aren't
gonna hit without doing it for some time. Kevin clearly hits the gym.

It was like you were trying to discredit his lift low key... I might have interpreted that wrong, and if so that's my bad.......

But to keep it a buck, I don't know if the average blue collar/sedentary male, regardless of size, can roll out of bed and give you 225 with ease 3 or more times....