Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
lol working out is for pro athletes or fakkits. most them muscle head ass nikkas stay getting their bytches took by scrawn/fat nikkas with more swag:blessed:

edit: i cant lift that shyt more than likely but i bet my glock 17 with the extendo clip can :ghghgh:
agreed except fat nikkas aint taking no one's bytch

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I recently started doing 5x5. I can do 225 at that. Max is like 3 something but I never do cause of my shoulder ah well

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i always say any nikka with more than 7 zeroes in his bank account better be able to lift that much. kevin hart has all the time in the world to eat right and train. probably has a commercial gym in his basement and a cook waiting for whip up some post workout meals. so this shouldnt be a surprise

but still no :umad:

:childplease: Kevin Hart probably busier than you and anyone in this thread. Just cause they are a celebrity dont mean they not hustling especially Kevin Hart stay hustlin through out the day

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
short guys can lift heavier/are stronger? :dead: at the complete bull shyt being posted in this thread :dead: yeah thats why mayweather walks around with all 5'6 bodyguards :duck: thats why all the bouncers in the clubs are 5'7 200 lbs cause they so strong :duck:

people in here sounding RIDICULOUS just a waste of a big body I can tell from some yall posts

I know people 6'3 230 lbs who aint lift more than a few times in they life can hop in a gym right now and put up 225 a few times just cause of they body mass

while someone like Kevin Hart is actually dedicated to the gym and still can only hit 3 reps

stop making excuses for YOU not being in the gym :pacspit:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
taller people have more trouble with this shyt though. longer arms, more distance being travelled, plus the arms will just be more wobbly lol
most short dudes i know kill bench like its nothing. i think its more a matter of weight though

You right!

I'm 6 2 and before my pinched nerve in my c5 I was benching up to 245 for like 8 reps and had a hell of a time on squats. Only got up to 315, but I was proud of myself.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
short guys can lift heavier/are stronger? :dead: at the complete bull shyt being posted in this thread :dead: yeah thats why mayweather walks around with all 5'6 bodyguards :duck: thats why all the bouncers in the clubs are 5'7 200 lbs cause they so strong :duck:

people in here sounding RIDICULOUS just a waste of a big body I can tell from some yall posts

I know people 6'3 230 lbs who aint lift more than a few times in they life can hop in a gym right now and put up 225 a few times just cause of they body mass

while someone like Kevin Hart is actually dedicated to the gym and still can only hit 3 reps

stop making excuses for YOU not being in the gym :pacspit:

No body is saying that tall guys are weak. I'm sure if you compare running backs vs. NFL WRs are combines youll see running backs are stronger. Perhaps they put in more work? Arguable. Nobody is saying a 6'8 300 pound lineman is gonna put up less weight than a 6'0 260 pound linebacker. People are just all things being equal, shorter guys have an advantage.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
225 at 150 pounds is impressive. I doubt most guys here can bench 135 8 times let alone 225 3 times.

I'm 5'6 162, and i can rep 245 3X6 times.

I need to see what my max is though.
You trolling with the 135 for 8 right? That's just the damn 45's. shyt that's easy 20+ fam

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i do 5 x 5 at 265... been stuck there for a long time. i have long arms, though... i've seen short dudes put up reps of 315 several times at my gym.

He's got short arms too.. If u got long ass arms it's harder to lift

taller people have more trouble with this shyt though. longer arms, more distance being travelled, plus the arms will just be more wobbly lol
most short dudes i know kill bench like its nothing. i think its more a matter of weight though

I'm not buying that longer arm= more difficult shyt. If you lift it shouldn't be a matter of height but whatever.

Sorry son. Lot of you cats light weight exposing yourself :russ:

Short dudes always have good lifts and presses if they decide they want it. Some of the best bench pressing dudes at my gym are short with short ass arms.
I don't know if my long ass arms will let me

:wow: @ the excuses....arm length has nothing to do with bench press. its all pectoral muscles with triceps stabilizing and your back muscles as an antagonist. we had a cat in hs we called him snoop dog with a boob job dudes arms were longer than most freshman when they were laying down, he had zero chest, but he could still push the weight. dude could sit up straight at one of these tables
75996.jpg
and reach all the way across and wrap his fingers under the other side of the table. the reason short people can life 'easily' is because they are staying in the gym. has nothing to do with height.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Its just two plates:dahell: 225 is pretty much the benchmark for any male who takes the gym seriously. Its the "yes, i really work out" weight. He lifts more than most men because *gasp*:ohhh: Most men don't lift.

Its pretty obvious.
he still 5'3" though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
When I'm at the gym, I see most guys struggling with 25 pound plates on the bench.
You might be right now that I think about it but most of the cats I know at the gym not even touching that so that's why I'm like what. Now some dudes that just started yeah but anybody been there longer than a few months nah. So I'll say your probably right for most cats that haven't been there long lifting seriously.