Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah breh ya glock 17 can't. :mjlol:

On a side note I'm actually stuck at 225 right now, can't get past 5 reps:mjcry:
it was a figure of speech my pont is being in shpe is a waste of time. bytches want a nikka with swag.:jawalrus:

and any confrotation i have ever had since the age of 12 has ended in gun violence so why do we need muscles :stopitslime:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is a push up the same as lifting if you way the same as the weights?
Eh, sorta different. When doing pushups, you sorta rely only on the tris, chest, and a little bit elsewhere.
It varies in difficulty depending on which, like wide grip vs diamond pushups.

With a bench press, it totally depends on your technique. If you do that shyt like a power lifter, hips, abs, tris, all that shyt is gonna be used to hoist up that weight. For reps, obviously you are trying to use as much chest as possible, and tris com into play, moreso with close grip.

With pushups you cant cheat the reps the same way you can on the bench. Also, even if you weigh 225, its not the same as a 225 bench cause the weight is displaced. If you get a weight vest or a bag full of something, you make up for the weight your legs wont contribute to the pushup. Pushups with your feet elevated also semi-solves that problem.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitting reps @ 225 is the line where people know you lift on the regular.

I'm :flabbynsick: and I can STILL hit a few reps at 225 easy. When I was in college I was hitting 225 (4 sets @ 10 reps).

Also, for a short man like Kevin it's easier for you to lift weights.
Arm length definitely plays a part.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
i always say any nikka with more than 7 zeroes in his bank account better be able to lift that much. kevin hart has all the time in the world to eat right and train. probably has a commercial gym in his basement and a cook waiting for whip up some post workout meals. so this shouldnt be a surprise

but still no :umad: