Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Two plates though

That's what I was thinking like, okay? :heh:
But truth be told the thread title is most likely right :manny: average person struggles with only one plate on each side.
Even me personally I can only rep that 225 KHart did, in sets of 5... and I can only muster 3 sets of those 5 too :francis:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Is this the female section? Because there's a lot of jealousy and bytchiness in this thread :childplease: This is some good work for such a light guy. The biggest determinant in benching isn't even height, it's actually weight. All else equal, the heavier guy will lift more. Anyone who lifts will know that. That's why 6'4+ lineman set the records at the combine.

Is a push up the same as lifting if you way the same as the weights?

No. Dips are a better exercise if you don't have messed up shoulders.

i always say any nikka with more than 7 zeroes in his bank account better be able to lift that much. kevin hart has all the time in the world to eat right and train. probably has a commercial gym in his basement and a cook waiting for whip up some post workout meals. so this shouldnt be a surprise

but still no :umad:

Lol people love this story, but it doesn't make much sense. Son still has to work hard, plus he works far more than 40 hours a week that most people do. Plenty of :flabbynsick: celebrities/rich folk out there who simply do not have the drive to work out.

short guys can lift heavier/are stronger? :dead: at the complete bull shyt being posted in this thread :dead: yeah thats why mayweather walks around with all 5'6 bodyguards :duck: thats why all the bouncers in the clubs are 5'7 200 lbs cause they so strong :duck:

people in here sounding RIDICULOUS just a waste of a big body I can tell from some yall posts

I know people 6'3 230 lbs who aint lift more than a few times in they life can hop in a gym right now and put up 225 a few times just cause of they body mass

while someone like Kevin Hart is actually dedicated to the gym and still can only hit 3 reps

stop making excuses for YOU not being in the gym :pacspit:

x2. So many excuses. There's a reason taller people are preferred for contact sports; more area to fill out and greater potential for strength increases. People say RB vs WRs as a comparison; you can't compare a 5'10, 220 guy to a 6'3 190 guy.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
That's what I was thinking like, okay? :heh:
But truth be told the thread title is most likely right :manny: average person struggles with only one plate on each side.
Even me personally I can only rep that 225 KHart did, in sets of 5... and I can only muster 3 sets of those 5 too :francis:
Make that thread playboy :mjpls:

Let's see how shyt turns out this go around.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Must have never been in the gym in highschool with football players and theres those one or two short nikkas that bench and squat 315

been in gym in high school? :russ: bruh you ever seen my picture or videos posted here ? im built like a tank :dead: I was starting middle line backer in high school :bryan: im 5'8 193 lbs and bench 315 and squat 405 and it took me years to get to that while I got security at my clubs big ass somoans who could care less about the gym can come in right now and hit those numbers with ease... again im just hearing excuses in here

Short people have certain leverages that give them advantages on certain lifts. Just means they might have it easier than someone else with longer limbs. That doesn't mean height or long limbs are always bad tho. Longer arms help on the deadlift when you lock out.

read above

this thread is 12 pages here but I aint never seen none of these posters in the gym section of this forum (not talking about you buddyomar) :mjpls: giving excuses to why they 6'2 and pushing 135 on the bench :mjlol: "cause I got longer arms" drink some protein mafukka :dahell:

x2. So many excuses. There's a reason taller people are preferred for contact sports; more area to fill out and greater potential for strength increases. People say RB vs WRs as a comparison; you can't compare a 5'10, 220 guy to a 6'3 190 guy.

exactly.. short people might seem "more strong" in the gym, cause shorter people usually more dedicated to the gym because they have to be. But someone 6'5 300 lbs who rarely works out is gonna be stronger naturally than someone 5'5 130 lbs. I mean its common fukking sense. Just a whole bunch of ridiculous posting and weak excuses being posted in here

the average person whose 6'3-6'5 weighs less than those "strong 5'8 people in the gym" cause they arent dedicated to weights, but rather they do more cardio activities like basketball - or they dont work out at all. But trust, if they started doing same work out regiment as shorter people theyd be stronger

its actually kind of pathetic this even needs to be explained :snoop:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nobody said short guys can lift heavier/stronger stupid nikka.

Due to simple physics and range of motion it is easier for someone with shorter arms to lift than someone with long arms

If your dumbass is going to sit here and argue PHYSICS then you need to go back to high school

theres 12 pages of people saying short people can lift heavier bytch mafukka the fukk you talkin about :dahell:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The average male that doesn't visit the gym consistently will struggle with 135lbs :dame:

Most should hit this mark if you are a regular at the gym and take it seriously.