Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Sooooo to anyone with sense, it's safe to acknowledge that in our current racialized society....white women (whether their power is equal to white males or not) have more power and legitimacy than blk men OR blk women.

That fact alone should result in blk men NEVER giving white women a pass. Their support, perpetuation of, beneficiaries of, and co-creators of racism through the racist culture they helped to establish should ensure they don't get a pass. The power of their image that has been used to justify razing entire blk towns and torture of countless blk men should ensure they don't get a pass.

There are no "levels" to this. White men and whites women, despite their dysfunctional interactions, are one entity when it comes to white supremacy.

In fact, if you are tempted to think women powerless or less culpable, you're already falling for a white supremacist trap.

Any blk man who is reticent about fully acknowledging a white woman as an enemy within the white supremacist machine is untrustworthy to me. You don't have to be Hitler to play important roles in his regime. You don't have to be a primary source of power to negatively impact others.

But we know that. This is really about being led by ur dikk. :yeshrug:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Sooooo to anyone with sense, it's safe to acknowledge that in our current racialized society....white women (whether their power is equal to white males or not) have more power and legitimacy than blk men OR blk women.

That fact alone should result in blk men NEVER giving white women a pass. Their support, perpetuation of, beneficiaries of, and co-creators of racism through the racist culture they helped to establish should ensure they don't get a pass. The power of their image that has been used to justify razing entire blk towns and torture of countless blk men should ensure they don't get a pass.

There are no "levels" to this. White men and whites women, despite their dysfunctional interactions, are one entity when it comes to white supremacy.

In fact, if you are tempted to think women powerless or less culpable, you're already falling for a white supremacist trap.

Any blk man who is reticent about fully acknowledging a white woman as an enemy within the white supremacist machine is untrustworthy to me. You don't have to be Hitler to play important roles in his regime. You don't have to be a primary source of power to negatively impact others.

Safe to say @SmokyQuartz and the rest of his ilk are c00ns.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
you’re so triggered in this thread because your wife is white fat and ugly pmsl
Lol never that tho, look at me bro. I can take your (imaginary) bytch if I wanted. Act like hoes ain't shallow. I have game and I'm not ugly.
I would NEVER be with a fat white bytch...that's for the nikkas on here who are fat and pander for daps all day. Low self esteem types. I don't suffer from these issues nor do I have anything wrong with me physically...I look pretty good, ask your hoe...if I didn't fukk w/ ugly black women (for free :mjgrin:), why would I fukk with ugly white women?
All mine been good looking, sorry. You can hate my opinion all you want.
@Lifejennings I know I look like a nikka that fukked you and discarded you after you probably sacrificed a few paychecks on that game system and some sneakers. I ran through garbage hoodrats like you for years...y'all old news to me. WORTHLESS. DISCARDED.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"so triggered" What type of cac suburb slang is that @yeezy967 ???? Mad because I popped that lil feminist party on up.
A group of funky black bytches been fukking w/ crakkkas forever and now they're mad it's not a monopoly. We all know the real. You can remix and pander however you want.
500 years vs 50.

State sponsored wenching vs white women seeking nikkas out.

It is YOU who lust for the "master". shyt is written and fantasized about, shyt is serialized. shyt is "meetings and conferences"
That sounds like a concerted, organized effort from a loud minority.
bytch all I gotta do is BE. YOU like me...SHE LIKE ME...they all do. You, on the other hand...gotta force it.
Now go burn your hair straight.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:mjlol: That's such a ridiculous pandering cyse! Elite White Men created White Supermacy for themselves, they didn't it for no damn women.

Anybody with sense knows that White Men don't "create" ANYTHING socially.

They learned conquering and civilization from watching everybody else fall - they were just the last to get the ball.
They do EVERYTHING for their "White" Woman...for now. White Women are currently in the process of fuccin' their chit off, doe.

White men are in the drivers' seat, but the White woman is telling them where to turn.
PLEEZBALEEIVIT.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

something similar should be said to the black women who keep allowing them to ride your movements and keep giving them chances. Becky this and that but it is not just black men giving them a pass

You even have black lesbian hyper womanists and feminists with white partners. This is not just an issue with black men

Did we not have this Tiffany Jolene character pop up? She was initially a puppet for a black woman and then did what white people do and betrayed said black woman

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
something similar should be said to the black women who keep allowing them to ride your movements and keep giving them chances. Becky this and that but it is not just black men giving them a pass

You even have black lesbian hyper womanists and feminists with white partners. This is not just an issue with black men

Did we not have this Tiffany Jolene character pop up? She was initially a puppet for a black woman and then did what white people do and betrayed said black woman
These are outliers. Black women been schooling white chicks from the start. The creation of womanism has its origins in black women literally telling white chicks "wait a minute" feminism is great but bout that motherfukking racism.

Black women overwhelming mistrust, dislike, call out, and isolate white women to an extent many black men are unwilling to do because they dikks compromise their judgement. Crazy part is, when black women DO take white women to task, do you know some black men try to insult black women for doing so?

"Dem blk chicks mad over cultural appropriation?"
"They insecure!"
"They jealous!"

Lol! How does an oppressed group of men get bamboozled into trying to protect the most protected group in America? I dunno.
But...PAWG on.

"Lemme PAWG in peace!"
"Preference!"
"-B-b-but the weaves..."
"Gimme that Becky"
"White women support us more than black women do!"
"They freaks!"
"They not as bad as white men!"
:whoo:Vicious!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
These are outliers. Black women been schooling white chicks from the start. The creation of womanism has its origins in black women literally telling white chicks "wait a minute" feminism is great but bout that motherfukking racism.

Black women overwhelming mistrust, dislike, call out, and isolate white women to an extent many black men are unwilling to do because they dikks compromise their judgement. Crazy part is, when black women DO take white women to task, do you know some black men try to insult black women for doing so?

"Dem blk chicks mad over cultural appropriation?"
"They insecure!"
"They jealous!"

Lol! How does an oppressed group of men get bamboozled into trying to protect the most protected group in America? I dunno.
But...PAWG on.

"Lemme PAWG in peace!"
"Preference!"
"-B-b-but the weaves..."
"Gimme that Becky"
"White women support us more than black women do!"
"They freaks!"
"They not as bad as white men!"
:whoo:Vicious!

Those examples sound like outliers themselves. The mirrored images of "Blakistan" bullshyt

There are many more men out here who have and will go above and beyond for us. It's a shame you used a common dehumanization tactic in the passage of yours. My uncle who was the national president of a prominent pro-black organization and the men he has mentored and mentored with would have something to say about the "Slaves to dikks" bullshyt rhetoric. What a joke

Last edited:

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia

You already know these c00ns stay ready 24/7 to be doing Olympic-level mental gymnastics to justify their PAWGing and self-defeating nonsense.

Let them tell it white women's malicious lies leading directly to black men being violently murdered isn't as bad because they weren't holding the gun or weren't strong enough to pull the body up.