Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tell that to the family of Emmit Till....

And again, my fallacy was thinking that black men and women were facing racism together as a unit.

Life is teaching me that we don't all think this way.

We was until you guys made us the enemy.

Daps
Women are going to ride for whoever has the most power. The only reason you black women are not with white men in numbers is they dont go after you guys like that

So you're saying that once that starts happening you'll see more black women with white men?

Is that why they are writing all these weird Meghan Markel articles and pushing WM and BW so heavily to up our numbers?

Daps
Don't worry too much, I'm very familiar with the 5 or so dudes dudes you're arguing with. None of them are pro-black.

It's a mentality that can only be fueled by denial and delusion.

Funnily enough, they're actually accepting the idea of white feminism when they say cac females don't have any power.

That's exactly what cac feminists say and that's why cac females can be considered "minorities" in this system.

Yeah, I realize that these guys are in deep denial...

Weird.

It's been fun wasting time on The Coli while at work though :popcorn:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
So you're saying that once that starts happening you'll see more black women with white men?

Is that why they are writing all these weird Meghan Markel articles and pushing WM and BW so heavily to up our numbers?
I blame evolutionary biology for this. But he is right to an extent. The group with the most perceived "power" attracts the most women.
Asian/Indian women, Latinas (white-male and Latina is the highest interracial coupling I believe) all get chosen by white dudes.

Now, I like to think black women aren't the same but women are women regardless of race and if they fall under this umbrella then I am not surprised.

Why do you think a lot black women will freak out when brad says some pandering slop? Because its rare. It's something a lot of them want lowkey, but white dudes are mostly into asian/white girls. That's also why when most of these black girls date out, they get rid of the 'attitude'.
I personally believe a majority of black women don't date out not for lack of opportunity or mutual interest but because they aren't attracted to those non-black men but I could be wrong.

Daps
I blame evolutionary biology for this. But he is right to an extent. The group with the most perceived "power" attracts the most women.
Asian/Indian women, Latinas (white-male and Latina is the highest interracial coupling I believe) all get chosen by white dudes.

Now, I like to think black women aren't the same but women are women regardless of race and if they fall under this umbrella then I am not surprised.

Why do you think a lot black women will freak out when brad says some pandering slop? Because its rare. It's something a lot of them want lowkey, but white dudes are mostly into asian/white girls. That's also why when most of these black girls date out, they get rid of the 'attitude'.
I personally believe a majority of black women don't date out not for lack of opportunity or mutual interest but because they aren't attracted to those non-black men but I could be wrong.

Oh I can agree with you that lots of men, black men, white men,etc, think black women aren't attractive and don't want to date us.

Personally, I dated a lot of white guys when I was younger because of the area of the country where I'm from. I don't really like white culture though honestly so I never wanted to be a part of a whole white unit lol...but I never thought I had an issue with white men but I can't lie and pretend that for the most part black women are seen as a downgrade even by other black men.

Sad but true.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
As for the thread topic.

A lot of the alt-right and skeptic community is filled to the brim with white women. Whether or not they are pandering is irrelevant imo, they are a part of those communities and help fester viewpoints and ideas that might bring harm to me and my family, fukk them.

But in the fight against white women, that would fall to black women imo. Black men in the vicinity of a white woman is a harassment charge waiting to happen.

But feminism and "intersectionality" fukked all this up:manny:

Be rest assured, If I ever have the opportunity to crush them (collectively or individually), I will grind to dust the women along with the men with a gleeful smile on my face.

I have no sympathy be it a white child, women or man, young and old.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
@Will Ross

@Lewis Black

@SmokyQuartz

Here's what my ancestors thought about gender differences and "hierarchy"

Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances%2C_pero_matando_blancos.jpg

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
You do realize i'm not in a relationship with a white women nor ever have been right or are you just trolling because you lost the argument?:umad:
I think that the point that you're missing is that white women and white men work together in order to maintain white supremacy one could not maintain it without the other. Therefore, they are both conspiring to uphold that system so one is not at a greater level than the other. It's not a video game or any other analogy used in this thread. You're looking at white supremacy from the standpoint that an army is more "powerful" than say a teacher in a classroom who forces black students into special ed or out of school all together. One isn't more powerful than the other because they are both maintaining a system that was created in order to benefit both white men/women and couldn't do it without the other. To state that white supremacy would continue without white women is to also say that they aren't white supremacists but rather just victims similar to how non white people are victims of it but follow suit in order to receive advancements in life.