Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Daps
What partnerships do the majority of Black women have with White women?

Black women are very well aware of both white men and women women’s role in WS - I know my family have been preaching the dangers of white women — as friends and relationships - being cautious is key.

Again, most BW are on “code” about white people as a whole. We fake nice when we have too — but our goals are usually aligned to go with our families and men.

This belief that the majority of BW is on some feminist, we love and align with white women and this narrative that we think black men ish has got to stop - cause it’s not representative of the truth.

It’s not about jealously — for most its about betrayal and disbelief— given the historical facts of the behavior and actions against black men but also BW and children.

Feminism is where there is a black female white female partnership.

The Democratic party as well at this point...

Daps
I disagree but even if true—majority of black women though?

And most black people are dem. Men and women.

It is...look at how many are self-proclaimed feminist these days and ideology that quite frankly was created to advance white female power.

At this point white feminist have black women doing their bidding while they sit back watch. Think about equal pay..white women make more than black men and women and yet look at how many black women are screaming equal pay and saying that black

Honestly, white women are being effectively used to divide black men and black women. Black men through sex and the belief of a white woman's superior beauty. Black women through the belief that they can be on the same pedestal one day, whether that be in the workforce, in terms of the "beauty standard" etc, if we adopt feminism.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
It is...look at how many are self-proclaimed feminist these days and ideology that quite frankly was created to advance white female power.

At this point white feminist have black women doing their bidding while they sit back watch. Think about equal pay..white women make more than black men and women and yet look at how many black women are screaming equal pay and saying that black

Honestly, white women are being effectively used to divide black men and black women. Black men through sex and the belief of a white woman's superior beauty. Black women through the belief that they can be on the same pedestal one day, whether that be in the workforce, in terms of the "beauty standard" etc, if we adopt feminism.

I disagree. I only see it on the internet. Most BW just trying to make it — aka education and career.

But, also what’s wrong with screaming equal pay. That’s not feminism that’s fairness. It’s fukked up and it’s an issue — they should be able to voice that without being labeled feminist or against the black community/men right? You want equal pay right? It may not happen but men and women can voice their issue with it.

And no BW in their right mind in America thinks they will ever be equal or on the same pedestal as white folks — we know we are in a system of WS.

You need to get out and mingle with regular black women - cause what you think is a narrative pushed online — that you have been led to believe.

Daps
I disagree. I only see it on the internet. Most BW just trying to make it — aka education and career.

But, also what’s wrong with screaming equal pay. That’s not feminism that’s fairness. It’s fukked up and it’s an issue — they should be able to voice that without being labeled feminist or against the black community/men right? You want equal pay right? It may not happen but men and women can voice their issue with it.

And no BW in their right mind in America thinks they will ever be equal or on the same pedestal as white folks — we know we are in a system of WS.

You need to get out and mingle with regular black women - cause what you think is a narrative pushed online — that you have been led to believe.

Nothing wrong with screaming equal pay, except equal pay seems to be only for white women...even though black women and men are making less than even them.

I do get out and mingle with regular black women and for that reason I'm astounded by how so many who have signed on to feminism.

I'm a black woman and I live in Atlanta. ..believe me, sadly, I see and hear feminist ideology spouted more often than I believe I should...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Nothing wrong with screaming equal pay, except equal pay seems to be only for white women...even though black women and me are making less than even them.

I do get out and mingle with regular black women and for that reason I'm astounded by how so many who have signed on to feminism.

I'm a black woman and I live in Atlanta. ..believe me, sadly, I see and hear feminist ideology spouted more often than I believe I should...

Ditto on BW and live in Atlanta — maybe It’s my circle but I don’t know any BW who spout it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Nothing wrong with screaming equal pay, except equal pay seems to be only for white women...even though black women and men are making less than even them.

ATL is full of it. Buckhead is also full :mjpls: from men and women.

I see those "you don't deserve black women" chicks all the time with their pet pigs out

Daps
Ditto on BW and live in Atlanta — maybe It’s my circle but I don’t know any BW who spout it.
The educated class, especially the young chicks, spout this....it's sad to me but it's true.

Black people in Atlanta are doing well I have to say even when it comes to relationships, we marriage each other, we build together, so I really don't have much to complain about and I'm happy about that.

I'm talking about the educated class who is mostly feminist...those are the chicks I'm around. Either the NYC educated or even the HBCU educated. Feminism permeates their reality...

Why? It's done nothing for the black community.

Daps
ATL is full of it. Buckhead is also full :mjpls: from men and women.

I see those "you don't deserve black women" chicks all the time with their pet pigs out

Exactly.

It's a mentality being taught in the higher education system and it's trying to degrade the black family unit.

Now at the same time the MAJORITY of black people live,love, marry and support each other which is why I love this city.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Exactly.

It's a mentality being taught in the higher education system and it's trying to degrade the black family unit.

Now at the same time the MAJORITY of black people live,love, marry and support each other which is why I love this city.
I agree, the majority of us are together and stick together. Lot of beautiful smart overlooked women here tho, I will say that. Even in the metro area.. we're gonna see some important black figures and come ups within 20 years