Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved reading this thread where the same posters who blame Black women's choices in partner for every bad thing about the Black community and every negative behavior of Black men don't think white women have any real power when it comes to white men. These posters not so subtly put Black men and white women on the same plane: as helpless receivers of the autonomous choices of the other gender in their race. They couple them in a way, as joint, passive victims of the masterminding opposite gender. I wonder if there's a reason for this :jbhmm:

Also loved reading the irony of men declaring how much they hate feminism adopt feministic talking points about patriarchy in the same posts. All to defend white women. Suddenly, when white women are involved, they understand male privilege. Hilarious.

Good lunch time reading.

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
So how did Africans get enslaved in the first place through armies or teachers (whom get their ideology from the doctrine the white man created). You seem upset about the reality that men are more powerful than women which i don't know what to tell you except that the whole "We can do whatever yall can" is can is false :mjlol:. Does being a teacher and unfairly discipline black children help with white supremacy of course. But the only reason why those black children are in the classroom in the first place is because their ancestors lost the war :yeshrug:
Okay I think you are trying to change the conversation into something else. First things first white men did not create white supremacy by themselves, WHITE PEOPLE created white supremacy. Both white men and women believe that they are the supreme race. If you actually believe that white women sat idly by as white men came up with white supremacy and just said "hey I agree so I'm just gonna ride this out" then not only are you ignorant of history but you are saying that white women are VICTIMS of white supremacy. Having armies is one very small aspect of white supremacy and if white supremacy was measured by armies then there'd be no concept of it. White supremacy is an ideology that means if all of their armies were gone tomorrow they'd still reign supreme. When White people went to Africa they were assisted by black Africans in trade that's the way that they were able to even navigate their way throughout the bush and win battles. They betrayed and deceived different tribes, that was their biggest asset. They weren't smarter than anyone or stronger because head to head they were destroyed plenty of times. White supremacy isn't an army it's an ideology and a way of survival. Armies were literally the smallest part of gaining white supremacy, a lot of strides that white people have made weren't even physical battles.White men and women are one in the same, one entity. Each have their own use but are NEEDED. White supremacy would not continue if white women died off. Nor would it continue in white men died off.

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
Loved reading this thread where the same posters who blame Black women's choices in partner for every bad thing about the Black community and every negative behavior of Black men don't think white women have any real power when it comes to white men. These posters not so subtly put Black men and white women on the same plane: as helpless receivers of the autonomous choices of the other gender in their race. They couple them in a way, as joint, passive victims of the masterminding opposite gender. I wonder if there's a reason for this :jbhmm:

Also loved reading the irony of men declaring how much they hate feminism adopt feministic talking points about patriarchy in the same posts. All to defend white women. Suddenly, when white women are involved, they understand male privilege. Hilarious.

Good lunch time reading.
Girlllllllllllllllllll I thought I was the only one who was going through this thread like:
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
:pacspit: DYKE HOE AUDRE DYKE HOE BUM bytch TONI WHORE AND TRASH ZORA. Bell hooks a lame bytch too.

All of them are the white woman's puppet, using a white woman's racist playbook, sitting in a white auditorium, shaking hands with a known CIA operative...that's why you sluts keep bringing up nonsense like colorism.
That's why the fakkits and lesbians were flown in to disrupt organic civil disobedience. I'm on to your fake leftist controlled opp game.
bytches, I WAS THERE at BLM T.O., I saw the head dyke in charge kekekekeing with the police. Y'all all frauds.

So you were at the pride parade?:dame:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
One, there is no overwhelmingly because white women are you all's partner of choice on this intersectionality bullshyt. Two, the reason you distrust and isolate these women is for the same petty reason black men can't seem to see them for what they really are; the black man's attraction to them. The average black woman doesn't have any better insight on the white woman's contribution to white supremacy than the black male does. If so, this stupid partnership you all have going on wouldn't be bringing these poisoned feminist ideals back from those rallies where your issues are pushed to the back-burner. A lot of it is just simple female jealousy. I'm not about to let you all off the hook just because I can see that black men like to :whoa::whoa::whoa: when the heat is brought to Becky. Y'all aren't much better.

Maybe now that they voted in a racist and sexual abuser and overwhelmingly attempted to vote in a peadophile, racist and sexual abuser y'all will give them the credit they deserve for their contributions and stop acting like they are just passengers along for the ride or passive aggressive competition for your black men.

Precisely, i can't believe an attempt was made to push it all on us. it's not even just white women riding the intersectional train it's the other POC who then turn around and shyt on them. There is a problem in our community of seeking white approval in general. Black Men and Women mostly marry each other and date each other. People acting like one side is completely trying to breed out the other, that's dishonesty and trying to push something.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
So you were at the pride parade?:dame:

I can’t believe he would go at Zora. She is GOAT and she wasn’t a feminist — def not a lesbian.

She was about herself first and foremost - but she loved her people. And definitely wasn’t on no white woman ish.

I could go on.. but I can tell a lot folks need to pick up a book and read about who were the gatekeepers of black culture— and who should be praised.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Racial politics and personal preferences clash within black men. We want women who are not fat, or with a bad attitude, or lacking femininity and grace. It's really that simple. And let's be reality white women have a lower rate of obesity. That combined with the fact that there are numerically more white women available means lots of black men have few options but to pawg. 99% of us would prefer to be with a decent black chick.

I live in California where it is damn near impossible not to pawg. The supply and selection of black women here is awful. Sorry but it's true. :yeshrug:

Don't complain, just find us a solution. We want to take it.
This argument parallels the ones blk women use to justify dating out. Blk women want men who are providers, not criminals, or lacking in power, ambition, leadership qualities and dependability. Who can also be present. Statistically blk women far outnumber blk men in the millions more than any other race of women outnumber their men. These numbers are even more skewed when mass incarceration rates, and blk male IR dating and cohabitation rates are taken into consideration. Thus even if blk women were physically perfect it would be impossible for every one to have one blk man, thus they have to date out.:yeshrug:Dont complain or get sensitive at blk women having paralleled arguments. Just find solutions...

The supply of quality black males who aren't c00ns, on the downlow, have a prior criminal record, a viable career and are physically acceptable...yadda, yadda, yadda...you see how bad it sounds when blks believe the worst of our race to justify chasing whites.:troll::francis: This isn't a road blk men or women should wanna go down.

Meanwhile, several quiet studies have revealed that blk women are hardly the fattest in the U.S. (that's ur spicy latinas and ironically white female obesity rates are actually similar). But social conditioning ensures that you live life in c00ning color and dismiss ur own women based off stereotypes.
And the overwhelming majority of people date down when they do date out so that makes ur stereotypes moot. You want them not because they are better but because they are white. Just be real. Then u can deal with the societal sickness that has infected you. Or not...but in the meantime, stop lying on our own race of women to justify your own conditioning.:francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Good lunch time reading.
Girl you beat me to it. These dudes turn into Barnum and Bailey circus to justify them worshiping these chicks. Pull out all the stops. First it was..."t-t-they not that bad", then it became "t-t-they ain't got no power", then it became "well blk females dey friends too" and now it's "ya'll just mad cuz u wanna be them". The latest justification is "b-but we GOTTA fukk em b/c blk women suck!"

LMAO! I forget who it was but one poster once said..."how do blk dudes figure they better off than blk women...where they think they grew up...NARNIA?"

:russ::bryan::bryan::russ::lolbron: Jesus Christ it's too much sometimes:picard:

:pachaha:Pick a struggle brothers. Either women ain't got no power and thus don't worry about what "da evil Jezebel ole blk bytch" does:pachaha:
Or acknowledge the snake ass bytches ya'll have been socially conditioned to chase are just as diabolical as the men u claim to hate. U can't hate Hitler but be okay with his Nazis. Dat cognitive dissonance.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
One, there is no overwhelmingly because white women are you all's partner of choice on this intersectionality bullshyt. Two, the reason you distrust and isolate these women is for the same petty reason black men can't seem to see them for what they really are; the black man's attraction to them. The average black woman doesn't have any better insight on the white woman's contribution to white supremacy than the black male does. If so, this stupid partnership you all have going on wouldn't be bringing these poisoned feminist ideals back from those rallies where your issues are pushed to the back-burner. A lot of it is just simple female jealousy. I'm not about to let you all off the hook just because I can see that black men like to :whoa::whoa::whoa: when the heat is brought to Becky. Y'all aren't much better.

Maybe now that they voted in a racist and sexual abuser and overwhelmingly attempted to vote in a peadophile, racist and sexual abuser y'all will give them the credit they deserve for their contributions and stop acting like they are just passengers along for the ride or passive aggressive competition for your black men.
You severely overestimating kinship between blk women and white women to draw a mythical parallel to the whitey worship displayed by some lost blk males.

If you can also accuse us of jealousy to make our criticisms of white women in a not so subtle attempt to protect them and justify ur attraction to them then that's even better.

Meanwhile you are mistaking blk female acknowledgement of issues ALL women face globally, with false acceptance of white females. As I stated before, the entire origins of blk feminism or womanism came about B/C of a trifold distrust of three realities that come together in a fukked up Voltronic machine to really fukk blk women over: blk c00ns, white bytches and white male c*nts.

Black women were the first group to actually pump breaks on white feminism and continue to do so. Meanwhile blk dudes dirty macking with c00n insults to their own women to get at these chicks who literally voting in people that hate their guts. Now ur trying to deflect to us?! Nah. Ya'll hold the overwhelming MAJORITY of that L.

How u even sit there in that nonsense literally in a thread full of dudes arguing for their dismissal as a threat...Irony is amazing sometimes.

Just take a step back and look at how this looks. Get meta with me for a second. LMAO in a thread of blk men trying to high key give these artic monkeys a pass, you talm bout blk chicks BFFs with em. And when we DO express our critiques of them, blk dudes accuse us of jealousy?

I couldn't make this shyt up if I tried! LMAO!

Mods, I ask that u never, EVER lock this thread. This needs to be a testament to the inconsistent nature of cognitive dissonance some men of color experience when it comes to white women.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You severely overestimating kinship between blk women and white women to draw a mythical parallel to the whitey worship displayed by some lost blk males.

If you can also accuse us of jealousy to make our criticisms of white women in a not so subtle attempt to protect them and justify ur attraction to them then that's even better.

Meanwhile you are mistaking blk female acknowledgement of issues ALL women face globally, with false acceptance of white females. As I stated before, the entire origins of blk feminism or womanism came about B/C of a trifold distrust of three realities that come together in a fukked up Voltronic machine to really fukk blk women over: blk c00ns, white bytches and white male c*nts.

Black women were the first group to actually pump breaks on white feminism and continue to do so. Meanwhile blk dudes dirty macking with c00n insults to their own women to get at these chicks who literally voting in people that hate their guts. Now ur trying to deflect to us?! Nah. Ya'll hold the overwhelming MAJORITY of that L.

How u even sit there in that nonsense literally in a thread full of dudes arguing for their dismissal as a threat...Irony is amazing sometimes.

Just take a step back and look at how this looks. Get meta with me for a second. LMAO in a thread of blk men trying to high key give these artic monkeys a pass, you talm bout blk chicks BFFs with em. And when we DO express our critiques of them, blk dudes accuse us of jealousy?

I couldn't make this shyt up if I tried! LMAO!

Mods, I ask that u never, EVER lock this thread. This needs to be a testament to the inconsistent nature of cognitive dissonance some men of color experience when it comes to white women.

You have your own cognitive dissonance minimalising issues or claiming outliers. We call these nikkas out daily and plenty of men in this thread agree that those need nikkas are a problem.

You are overestimating our dikks and you don't even have one

You're trying to encompass all the blame on us, fukk that. Most of here don't fukk with white women like that.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You have your own cognitive dissonance minimalising issues or claiming outliers. We call these nikkas out daily and plenty of men in this thread agree that those need nikkas are a problem.

You're trying to encompass all the blame on us, fukk that. Most of here don't fukk with white women like that.
Didn't say or imply that u did. But calling out the ones who do results in deflections to blk women, insults to blk women, blaming black women...lol!

That's what ALWAYS happens when it comes to the topic of white female accountability. There was another thread where a white chick flamed a blk dude for LITERALLY insulting his own race of women to get with her.
Of course blk women clowned these idiots and do you know the blk dudes in the thread skipped all over the white chick who used him for attention, to take their resentment out on...I'll give u three guesses

...black women, for laughing on the sidelines at a c00n embarrassing himself.

shyt is unreal. White women vs. blk men=blame blk women. :russ: Lmao! I can't. My neighbor reading this thread with me and even he was like...why they even talking about blk chicks in the thread? :lolbron: Because some (notice again not all) dudes get piping hot and resentful of their own women when anybody points out the obvious about the race of women they REALLY want.
"They lie about STDs" "b-but blk women!"
"They are inextricably tied to white supremacy and white men..." "b-b-but helmet hats"
"They participated in the oppression, torture and murder of ur ancestors" "b-b-but blk women ugly"

It's almost like these types feel trapped. They can't acknowledge the diabolical nature of the chicks they've been conditioned to worship so that helplessness turns inward and they feel angry at being faced with dealing with their own so they lash out. I dunno. The psychology of this is fascinating tho.

"B-b-but...":mjcry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Breh, women are either intellectually dishonest or intellectually lacking. Either way I don't waste my time going back and forth with them. Eventually you will be lowered to their level.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Breh, women are either intellectually dishonest or intellectually lacking. Either way I don't waste my time going back and forth with them. Eventually you will be lowered to their level.

What partnerships do the majority of Black women have with White women?

Black women are very well aware of both white men and women women’s role in WS - I know my family have been preaching the dangers of white women — as friends and relationships - being cautious is key.

Again, most BW are on “code” about white people as a whole. We fake nice when we have too — but our goals are usually aligned to go with our families and men.

This belief that the majority of BW is on some feminist, we love and align with white women and this narrative that we think black men ish has got to stop - cause it’s not representative of the truth.

It’s not about jealously — for most its about betrayal and disbelief— given the historical facts of the behavior and actions against black men but also BW and children.

Last edited: