Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Wouldn't becky stay on your mind since you date her?

Why would I have to think about a white woman all day? I'm in a relationship with a black man...

And you are the embodiment of my point.

Look, your love for the woman you're with makes it hard to hear anyone criticize her or anyone who looks like her.

You're upholding the woman that you want to see protected. I get it.
You do realize i'm not in a relationship with a white women nor ever have been right or are you just trolling because you lost the argument?:umad:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
And what I"m saying is that one of the biggest threats to me as a black female is at times dealing white females in their racism.

Now we’re getting somewhere.

You as a black women have a completely different outlook to me.

A group of racist white women might be a life or death situation to you but as a 6’3 black man it’s not to me.

That racist white cop who was being a dikk to you ,could potentially kill me.

The racist judge who gave the white girl probation, the black girl a year, could give me 25 to life

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Women are going to ride for whoever has the most power. The only reason you black women are not with white men in numbers is they dont go after you guys like that

Nah. Thats just something y’all like to say on here.

Power from a black man is the only power that black women (most of us) look for and want.

Most black women value culture and love the skin they were born in — and want a black man that feels the same.

I’m not with nor ever dated WM (or any other no -black man) cause I love myself and being Black. I think Black men are beautiful and are a reflection of myself.

Daps

A group of racist white women might be a life or death situation to you but as a 6’3 black man it’s not to me.

The racist judge who gave the white girl probation, the black girl a year, could give me 25 to life

Tell that to the family of Emmit Till....

And again, my fallacy was thinking that black men and women were facing racism together as a unit.

Life is teaching me that we don't all think this way.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Tell that to the family of Emmit Till....

And again, my fallacy was thinking that black men and women were facing racism together as a unit.

Life is teaching me that we don't all think this way.

I’m talking about 2017 and you talking about Emmitt till smh

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I feel like Phoenix is low key trying to defend/promote Feminism with her posts. :sas2:
Then she must be a victim of cognitive dissonance.
Which makes no sense.
@SmokyQuartz is saying there is a hierarchy of power and influence within communities, in this case, the white community.

@Phoenix Rising is fighting that?

Then what is the point of feminism? It is rendered null and void by her logic, it has no merit.

@Phoenix Rising What gives? You are confusing me here.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Every White Woman has the ability to lynch any Black Man globally at any time by simply crying rape.

Daps
I’m talking about 2017 and you talking about Emmitt till smh

Well mainly because decades later that white woman came back and admitted she lied...but I can give more recent examples.

How about... the woman who accused the Central Park 5.

Or, let me think...maybe a more personal example.

So once I was driving in the parking garage at school in Atlanta, Georgia State University.

A black guy was parking and decided to take a parking space from a white chick. The chick goes into a rage...she starts screaming at him, I was there and she didn't realize it. At first I was like she's just going to yell explitives, and then she ends her screaming with you STUPID ******..and tries to run him down with her car.

Not a big example but I could give more..

So this happened to me personally, but it's not violence and I'm a woman so maybe you won't care.

I was a student in advanced English, the only black kid. One day the white female teacher pulled me up in front of the classroom and began to berate me for stealing the work of a white female student. Later I learned the white female student and white teacher were in cahoots and tried to frame me because I was black and they didn't think I should be in the class. I would have gotten expelled if it wasn't for my entire family (From Grandma and Grandpa to my cousins, uncle and mama) came to the school to defend me.

Tons more where that came from on a personal note regarding specifically white female racism at work...

That said, I do know white women who aren't racists (my aunt btw who I adore). I'm just staying on topic talking why someone should fear the racism of white women which can ruin your life if not called out.

Last edited:

deeznutzz

speaking truth #antic00ns
Daps
They get a pass from me cuz they pretty :yeshrug:
they look like dog shyt without makeup. majority of em are plain and basic. you’d be the type who would get beaten to a pulp by a gang of white women because a white woman you lustsd after set you up..and you’d still be chasing after her. you c00ns are fukking pathetic and lost.