Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Praised and acknowledged by other black men?:jbhmm:

As a black woman, even though chaste and classy women get some hate from other black women, they are usually admired. That is usually the opposite for men.

For so long the rhetoric has been that women do not want a good, upstanding man. They want the bad boy who will blow their backs out and send them packing. So naturally, men's argument has been to fall in line with what women want in order to get them.

All of a sudden, ayesha curry steps on the scene and it's "oh I want I woman like ayesha", "yall hoes need to be more like ayesha".

Pause:dame:
So now the argument is, "we as men are allowed to have standards and want a woman like ayesha".
Well, where were those standards when you were running through deshawn, eshlawn, lil mamma, and her friends?:dwillhuh:
This new argument is set on the basis that you as a man are the leader and the one to choose.
So if this is the new role black men want to accept, why aren't the likes of steph curry being championed?
Why aren't black men telling other black men to be more selective?
Why aren't black men telling other black men that it's ok to not sleep around?
But ya'll are quick to tell black women to stop being hoes and have respect for themselves.:comeon:

I firmly believe that most of you men using ayesha curry as the golden standard is simply a ploy to support the old adage "men are naturally promiscuous".
From the age of dawn, men have been sleeping with prostitutes and whores but went and found a virtuous woman to marry.
You may want an ayesha curry but that doesn't stop you from sleeping with the kim's, amber's, and chyna's.:shaq2:
Simply put, if you aren't going to be like steph, you shouldn't expect an ayesha.:manny:

You totally made up some bullshyt :laff:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm tired of doing this bullshyt dance with you and you can't clean up that "Africa Jungle" comment. shyt was an ugly thing to say and shows how you really feel about BW.

So let's cut the bullshyt. This is what I wanna know. Why are BW responsible for policing their sex but BM are not? Why do you think you have a right to police BW but not BM? Why should BM be "leaders" of the household if they feel they have no responsibility to fix or improve the community outside of themselves while placing responsibility of leadership on BW ?

Why did you change your name from the stipper to black pearl?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Why blacks gotta praise black men? And we all know it's hood blacks and saddity. Don't admit they are black blacks. Curry is the latter
So in other words, real "blackness" is determined upon whether or not you're from the hood and live up to be a negative stereotype?

It's this way of thinking that will keep us from ever getting ahead. So many blacks are so fukking indoctrinated and brainwashed to think lesser of themselves it's insane. Why are you lightweight calling Curry a c00n? Cuz he's light skinned? Comes from a good home? Successful? Non stereotypical?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I want to make a documentary on the day to day life of strong, faithful, blue collar black men. The ones who are excellent father's, household cornerstones, excellent husbands and providers. You know, the ones who supposedly don't exist.

The brehettes won't ever quote this :sas1:

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
:mjlol:
The ignorance being spewed in this thread.. :wow:

Yeahhh I'm out..

8vRLyB.gif

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw because me saying a man is more "alpha" than me is equivalent to saying he's more of a man than me. I can't do it

You looking at it all wrong. Its not that he's more of a man, its just that u have some more work ahead of you. Competition and setting and achieving goals raises testosterone. Which makes you a better man

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Come on now you cant think EVERY or the MAJORITY of black women are into nikkas like this?
KthSbU.gif
Lol they do even if there is proof that we don't. Even if we tell them explicitly that we don't, a lot of these guys are determined to see only the negative aspects of us while not ever looking at their fukked up ways. Scream and rant about accountability but deflect for their lives when when questioned. Can't take none of these dudes seriously. They post with blinders on, a bunch of scorned ass dudes still mad that they got rejected for the boy with more candy in elementary school. They are hurt and bitter. fukk em is how I feel, so many good dudes in world (real ones) not these fake ass I'm nice as long as you drop the drawers ass nikkas :camby:
How many Ayeshas did some of these losers pass up because she wouldn't let them hit the on the first night?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Steph Curry without the basketball skill or height is the kind of nikka sistas put lower on the totem.
Since when are light skinned guys with light eyes pit lower on the totem pole regarding females?
How many Ayeshas did some of these losers pass up because she wouldn't let them hit the on the first night?
Women who want to be wives and carry themselves that way......get wife'd up.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Since when are light skinned guys with light eyes pit lower on the totem pole regarding females?
Women who want to be wives and carry themselves that way......get wife'd up.
That wasn't my question. I see guys get mad all the time on here because a girl didn't let them have sex in the first date. I see guys not even willing to take women on dates because they feel they would be losing if they paid and didn't get no p*ssy. I mean you can't get mad at not getting what you want if you out here treating everyone woman like walking ass and titties. A lot of these guys don't care what you have to offer besides sex, they don't care how you present urself. From what I've seen most men don't start caring about that until they are older(much older) then the start lamenting about how there are no good girls but don't remember that they didn't want the good girl because she wouldn't have sex with them. And to be honest they got married very young, most people their age ain't even looking for all that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That wasn't my question. I see guys get mad all the time on here because a girl didn't let them have sex in the first date. I see guys not even willing to take women on dates because they feel they would be losing if they paid and didn't get no p*ssy. I mean you can't get mad at not getting what you want if you out here treating everyone woman like walking ass and titties. A lot of these guys don't care what you have to offer besides sex, they don't care how you present urself. From what I've seen most men don't start caring about that until they are older(much older) then the start lamenting about how there are no good girls but don't remember that they didn't want the good girl because she wouldn't have sex with them. And to be honest they got married very young, most people their age ain't even looking for all that.
You can't take this site as a serious representation of men because you don't really know who these people are. A lot of these posters are boys not men and many things are said just for the attention or to fit in.

I'm talking about real life offline. Nice reasonably attractive women who carry themselves like they want to be wives get wifed up. The argument that you're making really only applies in reverse because men chase women. The good girls aren't being passed over, a lot of women just decide not to be "good" these days. Women are on that "think like a man" shyt. That's why they don't like women Like Mrs. Curry.