Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some nikkas gonna give me props on facebook and thatll boost my e-rep and THEN i might be able to pull some hos

:laugh::laugh:

:pachaha:

In all honesty i'm not even trying to clown. I'm just 100% certain he has a ton of club pictures with hot random broads in them. I would hope he would share it with us non-p*ssy getting dudes. Just for entertainment purpose. We get it, we're lying about how many women we smash - now drop those club pictures.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Is it that hard to imagine that women have sex, breh? You must be ugly.

I've had a handful of jumpoffs that I never took pics with. My last one we were "together" for 3 years and nary a single picture. The one before / during that, same thing; 2 years, no pix. It happens.

i'll go as far to say i go out of my way to not be in pics... pics = incriminating evidence

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why being married is :win:

I don't need to worry about O.P.P. (Other Posters p*ssy) because I smash a PAWG as needed in real life, for the rest of my life.

:lawd:

:huhldup:

Nothing against your relationship. Those are just too strong a words I don't yet have the courage to utter.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Ain't nutin but fake nikkas on The Coli. Everybody is balling, fukkin dimes and pawgs, smokin kush, and eatin good. But as soon as you ask for proof or further evidence pleas get copped.

To all the nikkas runnin in here tryna clown OP post some proof of this high life your living.

Edit: oh and everybody is fit with a six pack, from eating organic food and cayenne pepper:rudy:

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People lying on the internet? Why I never!

Who cares though? If some nikka posts a pic of a fine female I might dap it and that's about it. I don't care if he's smashing or stalking or found it on tumblr. It served its purpose.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
:huhldup:

Nothing against your relationship. Those are just too strong a words I don't yet have the courage to utter.

Trust me, I spend one week a month calling her a fukking c*nt to her face just to stop me from phoning up her dad to come take his bytch ass daughter back.

Still, once the flo goes, she comes back to normal and her normal is > most chicks normal.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Non-denial denial. Go ahead and post those old club pictures with your face blurred out. Not to prove anything to us, I just know you have a stockpile.

Why do you expect me to live up to the fantasy you've created for me? Get off my dikk, b. :shaq2:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ain't nutin but fake nikkas on The Coli. Everybody is balling, fukkin dimes and pawgs, smokin kush, and eatin good. But as soon as you ask for proof or further evidence pleas get copped.

To all the nikkas runnin in here tryna clown OP post some proof of this high life your living.

Edit: oh and everybody is fit with a six pack, from eating organic food and cayenne pepper:rudy:
Nope not true, taking pictures is kind of tacky when you think about it, if this a girl you like and want to be friends with take a flick, baller i am far from it, i live in NYC so i do okay, but can i buy a bottle? hell yes but would i hell no, paying 495.00 for a bottle plus 25% tip and i go to multiple spots per night, kill that madness. Do i strike out? Hell yes because the real ballers and actors have 1st dibs on dimes, when they act drunk or stupid or when you see eye contact and she is drunk from from drinking up the promoters bottles, i make a move. Listen if i was a real baller, it would be tacky and low class to stunt and show off, i am too old for that level of stupidity. I do ride my bike everyday so i am fit, but no six pack. :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's quite possible to fukk a ho repeatedly and not take a pic with her. Some nikkaz don't like to be hugged up with a ho in front of a camera.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cuz they go low self esteem and need a boost

im like this if you did smash somebody post a pic if possible cuz we truly dont know you and if you can't talk about another chic and post that pic so that way you can build up a reputation as not lying

Nobody is gonna have pics of every girl they smashed if you have a few with pics and proof we will start to believe those past stories

Biggest thing is regardless if she is ugly fat or whatever post a damn pic or something so we know u aint lying

i just made a DAMN THREAD TODAY POSTING PICS of shyt to prove i wasnt lying probably not in the best manner to do it but i put proof of it though

JUST KEEP IT REAL AND PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE YOU or STFU AND STOP LYING :smugdraper:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's quite possible to fukk a ho repeatedly and not take a pic with her. Some nikkaz don't like to be hugged up with a ho in front of a camera.

Ya thats what im saying just post of a pic of other broads you hollered at with some kind of proof you will be just fine :ufdup: