Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I just assume most shyt is :duck: but some dudes come on here braggin about all the dimes they fukkin. or how they girl look better than somebody. In my opinion if you cared enough to post about your escapades you shouldn't have a problem posting a pic.

Oh i dont even acknowledge the nikkas braggin on shyt, it aint contributin shyt to the conversation most of the time so im like :yeshrug: and just skip over it

if you feed trolls/attention whores, more will come, in greater numbers.

even in my day to day life i let nikkas like that feel the burn of awkward silence when they try to brag on some trivial shyt like that.(hit em with the :stopitslime: and keep it movin)

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know guys who are straight up quiet lames who have pulled more than Coli posters. :leon:

I don't follow Coli number figures. How many broads are they claiming?

I'm in the military with pretty decent game so it's automatic to smash a broad any time I want. Specially foreign ones. It just comes with the territory of being a soldier and the like. I say 12 different girls in a 3 month stretch is the most I've done when I was stationed close to a big city. You go ham for a while but then it gets old. I think most guys who say they smash tons of broads are most likely referencing those couple weeks/months stretch when they went ham, not an every day sustained thing.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I'm in the military with pretty decent game so it's automatic to smash a broad any time I want. Specially foreign ones. It just comes with the territory of being a soldier and the like. I say 12 different girls in a 3 month stretch is the most I've done when I was stationed close to a big city. You go ham for a while but then it gets old. I think most guys who say they smash tons of broads are most likely referencing those couple weeks/months stretch when they went ham, not an every day sustained thing.

I can cosign this and then some being in the military gives you BIG ADVANTAGE because you wont exhaust your means due to moving around a lot and being the new kid on the block so its like fresh meat to the females and then going OVERSEAS its crazy how much u get tossed at you :lawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can cosign this and then some being in the military gives you BIG ADVANTAGE because you wont exhaust your means due to moving around a lot and being the new kid on the block so its like fresh meat to the females and then going OVERSEAS its crazy how much u get tossed at you :lawd:
you was duckin the puss for a while doe breh :russ:

musta been nice :myman:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: lotta shots fired lotta feeelings caught:laff:

I usually take folks at they word cuz I don't give a shyt really,but it does raise a eyebrow when u see nikkas hypin up regular coli females as beautiful angels then calling rhianna a 5:childplease:

Or when u see dudes talk about how scared they are to talk to women in a lot of these threads and then mock other dudes for either not gettin puzzy or for bein "thirsty":ohhh:

Am I the only nikka here used to dudes overexagerating they entire life in real life:russ:?I can't even call it a coli/innanet thing....nikkas stay talkin about how bad they new chick is how the body is :noah: then u see her and she extra regualar lookin and built like Barney Rubble....I've been accused of it myself,we don't mean no harm,shhe looked like a dime under the moonlight:manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
lol, nah

im just saying think of all the people you knew over time

none of them could compete with the average coli poster

You're definitely right about the average.

But I always, chalked it up to similar minds think a like. For example, No homo,

there's a few posters on here, who think just like me. Our opinions match

a good 85% of the time if not more. They're left-hand just like me, pull hoes,

in a similar manner, that I would. Majored in similar subjects in college. So, I

don't think it's too far fetched for some people to actually be living what

they saying pulling quality dimes(face,ass, and personality) with ease.

With that said, p*ssy in general is easy to get. I'm more about quality than quantity. Quantity is a matter of just stepping out the

door. I could easily smash 200+ chicks a year if it was a quantity....

Some cats don't have that luxury, and they get mad, when they see me turn down

anything less than a 7 :manny: It is what it is.....

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm just going by total numbers I've seen posted on here in number threads and what I've seen from friends in real life.

I'm just replying to the idea that people's real life numbers don't match up to Coli poster numbers

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lol, nah

im just saying think of all the people you knew over time

none of them could compete with the average coli poster

Combine this line of thinking with a lot of the same dudes worshiping slampig photographs in other threads across the board and it all but confirms that a lot of the coli lies like a motherfukker :laugh: ...but it's whatever. It's all entertainment. :takedat:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
yall nikkas kill me thinkin p*ssy is that hard to come by

This is what I'm getting at. This ain't 20 years ago. You can bag chicks online at the comfort of your home. Hell even if you don't got game you can order a hooker off of backpage like she was a dominoes pie. The problem with the net is people want too much proof.

The way I see it stuff is no win either way. shyt be like "take a pic with you and her and you standing on your toes". On the flipside if you do show proof dudes gonna be hating. It's worse for chicks. Ho shows her face or does a twerk video nikkas get mad on a bytch. What part of the game is that? :heh:

Some of y'all nikkas get way too angry on this site. That's the bigger issue :ufdup:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
lol, what part of the game is taking pics wid one night stands and random girls u smash. really dude?

:stopitslime: