Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most nikkas fukk to please their dikks, not your eyes.

I call bullshyt on this...these knee grows quick to brag about EVERYTHING, but when it comes time to show and prove with the hoes they claim to have it's turns into bu bu bu but i don't need to prove nuffin' to ya'll!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I really only take pictures with female friends/actual girlfriends and even then it's not many..

I most likely will not be taking a pic with some party whore unless I was annihilated and didn't realize :heh:

mle

Rookie
Daps
Why do people make it seem like they've slept with do many girls when it was really just 2 or 3? Is it something to make you seem cool? I actually have great respect for this who can count the number of people with less than 5 fingers .. In this day and age at least ..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Ain't nutin but fake nikkas on The Coli. Everybody is balling, fukkin dimes and pawgs, smokin kush, and eatin good. But as soon as you ask for proof or further evidence pleas get copped.

To all the nikkas runnin in here tryna clown OP post some proof of this high life your living.

Edit: oh and everybody is fit with a six pack, from eating organic food and cayenne pepper:rudy:
Why do u care so much how people are living

And I can say w/certainty theres folks on here actually feasting on the finest crab meats... thing is, people actually getting $$$/p*ssy... generally dont need to brag about it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why do people make it seem like they've slept with do many girls when it was really just 2 or 3? Is it something to make you seem cool? I actually have great respect for this who can count the number of people with less than 5 fingers .. In this day and age at least ..

Not sure Y its really not that big of a deal like you can have slept with 5 women only but could have had so much sex with those 5 alone you could surpass the total amount of someone who had multiple partners :lawd:

As for myself i slept with way too many but i don't go bragging about it or talking about at all. No reason too in my eyes.

I only talk about it if i get asked that question. If i get asked i just say I SLEPT WITH ENOUGH DONT APPLY NUMBERS CUZ I DONT KNOW :mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: mle

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you expect me to live up to the fantasy you've created for me? Get off my dikk, b. :shaq2:

You're on every other posters dikk with this thread and on top of that you're imagining fantasies about other posters attempting to decieve you with their smashing stories. Now stop being a hyprocite and post them club broads you "lets take a picture together" fakkit.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Who cares its the net. Sometimes I feel like posting pics (ive taken) of exotic chicks I've had trists with but there is really nothing to gain besides e props.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Who the fukk sits around posing and cheesing with these hos? Whose taking the picture? Only pic im in is in a group setting.

Right, that's what I don't understand. Most nikkas aren't trying to take pictures with these women... especially if they have a girl and it's their side chick.

I just take what most people say on here as entertainment anyway, I don't pay it much mind.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, u seemed bothered that people dont show and prove when asked

Would u post pics of urself + chicks ur smashing here if someone asked? If no, why not?

I didn't ask anybody to show and prove, just pointing out that people are scared to prove all the bs they post.

Im married so im not smashing chicks but If I felt the need to speak on it I wouldn't have a problem postin pics.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You're on every other posters dikk with this thread and on top of that you're imagining fantasies about other posters attempting to decieve you with their smashing stories. Now stop being a hyprocite and post them club broads you "lets take a picture togehther" fakkit.

Get off my dikk, b

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is why being married is :win:

I don't need to worry about O.P.P. (Other Posters p*ssy) because I smash a PAWG as needed in real life, for the rest of my life.

:lawd:

I agree granted i dont have a PAWG that would be my ex but not gonna say she was PAWG she was more like borderline :yeshrug:

But anyways it shouldnt' matter what people think for the most part if you do or don't but at the same time if you keep coming on here talking a lot of game POST SOME PROOF or STFU or IGNORE THAT PERSON :obama: