Why Are Waves So Special In The Black Community?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
120nitg.jpg

:heh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know BETTER than YOU.

Coarse actually refers to the size/diameter of the hair shaft NOT the texture. The diameter of the hair shaft does not dictate waves.

Texture dictates curl and wave patterns. Google is your friend.

the fukk i need google for? :what:

what part of taper of the year 6 times did you not understand? its not shyt you can tell me about some waves.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Good hair is the key word. Waves signify that you don't have "nappy" "black" hair. It is definitely related to the hate of naps and things related to being black or African.

Hell no :heh: you can have nappy ass hair and get waves.

All you gotta do is train your hair almost anyone can get waves.

:whoa: not sure about that brillo pad head kevin durrant :scusthov:

111456703_display_image.jpg

Other%20T&T%20%20-%20Brillo%20Pad.jpg

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
you and everyone who dapped this post :snoop:

There's a reason why nikkas have to TRAIN their hair for MONTHS just to be able to get waves. The straighter your hair, the easier it is to get waves. nikkas wouldn't be out buying all types of cremes and spending hours per day brushing their hair to keep it down if all you needed was nappy hair to get waves. That's the exact opposite of what you want if you tryna make your shyt wave up.

And white boys dont have waves because they don't want them. The fukk kinda logic is that?

:mjpls:
120nitg.jpg
he looks more dominican/spanish than white, spanish dude can get waves very easy just look on youtube.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
all i use is warm water,olive oil, brush and a stocking cap. not like you though, you probably sleep with a durag on. i just gotta lay it down for 30 minutes or so :blessed:

I sleep with mine on only when Im wolfin and wanna control the split ends, but in the spring and summer I dont have use one. Just brush oil and im out

You have to have a curl pattern to get waves. What is considered the most nappy hair will have a more difficult time waving and the waves won't look as good as those with the nappiest hair textures.

Are you denying that "good hair" refers to softer more curl textures of African American hair? Are you denying that the softer more curly (less nappy) textures have an easier time waving?

I denying the whole good hair argument as a whole since your hair gotta be a certain length to get waves regardless whenever we (black people) grow our hair its gets curly and nappy. Nappy is curly and curly is nappy :yeshrug: We just can agree on the fact that ya hair cant be straight.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
the fukk i need google for? :what:

what part of taper of the year 6 times did you not understand? its not shyt you can tell me about some waves.

Sweety your hair texture determined your waves. Do you mind posting a picture of your hair. I bet you don't have the most tightly coiled texture hair.

Just because you have waves doesn't mean you understand the science of hair. You are talking about you have waves because you have coarse hair. You should use google because it will make you look like you know what you are talking about when you have the nerve to tell someone that you know more than them.