Why Are Waves So Special In The Black Community?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly these nikkas dont know wtf they are talking about.

there basically saying kevin durant will have a better chance of getting waves then melo or :dwillhuh:

kevin-durant-nappy-hair.png

carmelo-anthony-haircut.jpg

usabasketballseniornationalteamtrainingxdpweywrsxpl.jpg

if he wanted to, he'd definitely have a better chance at proper waves than :dwillhuh:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
he looks more dominican/spanish than white, spanish dude can get waves very easy just look on youtube.

Doesn't matter the bottom line is his hair is what yall would call "white textured" and not nappy.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I sleep with mine on only when Im wolfin and wanna control the split ends, but in the spring and summer I dont have use one. Just brush oil and im out

I denying the whole good hair argument as a whole since your hair gotta be a certain length to get waves regardless whenever we (black people) grow our hair its gets curly and nappy. Nappy is curly and curly is nappy :yeshrug: We just can agree on the fact that ya hair cant be straight.

And not all naps are the same size. But whatever, you don't have to believe me.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
No offense but I think the the last person that we should be taking hair advice and information from is a black woman :mjpls:

:troll:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:ohhh:

:popcorn: This thread is like hair college....i feel like i should pay tuition to kenyadoll

:takedat: Only coli cash..no FAFSA

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Waves show muthafukkas you can be committed to caring for your hair. shyt done fell out of prevalence because of these charmin ass Weeknd ass nikkas with the Basquiat naps all over the place :snoop:

I was thinking about getting mine back...and white people have to do SOOOOOOOOOOO much to even get anything close to waves...the shyt is so distinctly black that its :blessed:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm so confused. I'm anti-waves because I am anti-negro fads but I hadn't put gel or that wave sh%t in my hair since I was like 11. I brush maybe twice a week. After every cut my sh$t is spinning. *my pops used to rub almond milk on my scalp as a baby tho*...Not like them phaggots who carry around a brush and wear wave caps like they 14. It's just the way most of our hair goes.

@SouthernBelle

:umad:

:dead:I used to make fun of dudes walking around in wave caps carrying brushes and shyt...

Last edited by a moderator: