Why Are Waves So Special In The Black Community?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
what you quote me for fat boy

@SouthernBelle i can tell from your pic that you have no ass. focus on developing that and let an experienced waver handle this. :sitdown:

:laff: at you thinking I give a damn about having a fat ass (I have a nice body by many people's standards and smile to match). My little booty has never stopped me from dating top notch men. I win :win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
And not all naps are the same size. But whatever, you don't have to believe me.

of course not we can just agree that ya hair cant be straight for waves thus killing the whole debate about us getting waves just to hide the texture of our hair.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:dead:I used to make fun of dudes walking around in wave caps carrying brushes and shyt...

As you should. fukk wrong with grown ass men walking around with a pocket brush taped to their hands and do rag ready to go around their necks. Same negroes waiting in line for Foamposites. Real life "Baby Boy" nyggas out here. :pachaha:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka got good hair

black-emo.jpg

:troll:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
exactly these nikkas dont know wtf they are talking about.

there basically saying kevin durant will have a better chance of getting waves then melo or :dwillhuh:

kevin-durant-nappy-hair.png

carmelo-anthony-haircut.jpg

usabasketballseniornationalteamtrainingxdpweywrsxpl.jpg

Once again all kevin needs to do is grow his hair out more and brush and then comb. After the months his hair will begin to change directions and begin to fold. He get his hair cut and bam waves and it would be stronger then melo and dwill.

Any black person can get waves since none of our hair is straight.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
As you should. fukk wrong with grown ass men walking around with a pocket brush taped to their hands and do rag ready to go around their necks. Same negroes waiting in line for Foamposites. Real life "Baby Boy" nyggas out here. :pachaha:

i got a brush in the bathroom
i got a brush in my room
i got a brush in my car
i got a brush at work
i got a brush at my girl house
i got a brush in the shower that i use to wash my hair

im bout that wave life

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
nikka he not white lol

he is either mullato or hispanic

:snoop:

How many times i gotta tell you nikkas it doesnt matter what his race is the point is is that people with straighter hair (aka not naps) can get waves quicker, easier and fresher than nikkas with Afro textured hair (aka nappy hair) .

But when i provide proof you nikkas quick to pull the "he looks hispanic lol, i asked for pics of white people :why:" he LOOKS hispanic? You nikkas running out of arguments or what? Does it pain you that bad to know waves are not nikka exclusive? :pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Waves with kinky hair have waves. I have more fine hair and i cant get waves. Has nothing to do with self hatred, its just a look. Let nikkas live.