Why Are Waves So Special In The Black Community?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Once again all kevin needs to do is grow his hair out more and brush and then comb. After the months his hair will begin to change directions and begin to fold. He get his hair cut and bam waves and it would be stronger then melo and dwill.

Any black person can get waves since none of our hair is straight.

kevin needs mad products to get waves which really will require way more time to develop because he needs to use grease to develop at some point of the process, melo probably just needs to wolf and some type of olive creme or oil and he wil develop some within months, d wills waves are natrual in that picture without any products.

your hair is much more easier to manage and curl up if your hair is naturally curly or straight then your averege tennis ball head nikka.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
kevin needs mad products to get waves which really will require way more time to develop because he needs to use grease to develop at some point of the process, melo probably just needs to wolf and some type of olive creme or oil and he wil develop some within months, d wills waves are natrual in that picture without any products.

your hair is much more easier to manage and curl up then your averege tennis ball head nikka.

Products don't give you waves they make them look better.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering where you were the entire time this debate was raging.

Dreaming. It seems like no one has answered my question though, it's not some sort of like "nikkas wanna be half Cherokee" like some dumb ass in this thread said either. It must be deeper than and go back along time. If you've ever seen The Five Heartbeats, remember big red how his hair was wavy? Is 360 waves like a modern version of that without having to do all of that other stuff to it?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Products don't give you waves they make them look better.

nappy head nikkas have a necessity for products for them to develop, curly hair nikkas dont need that, it depends on the hair type. if your hair is already curly then u dont need any products until later in the wolfing stages.

if your hair is nappy its harder to manage and takes a longer process to get them.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
but nappy head nikkas can easily get waves. all waves are is letting ur hair grow a little long and get curly and brushing it down :yeshrug: they are more trouble than they are worth IMO.
:patrice:

Not really. I don't even brush my hair, nearly as much as I used to a couple years ago. And I'm still swimming...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:
120nitg.jpg

Laughing My Ass Off :deadmanny:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nappy head nikkas have a necessity for products for them to develop, curly hair nikkas dont need that.

if your hair is nappy its harder to manage and takes a longer process to get them.

Products don't give you waves.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Its not about what I think. Its about facts. Walk into any black barber shop in American and in a weeks time u will see at least 100 nyggaz with waves. I know nyggaz who have cut their dreds off and have got waves with the quicknes. IT IS NOT HARD OR HARDER for black folks to get waves

Oh look another nikka with the tired ass "alot of black people have waves therefore youre wrong" argument. :childplease:

This post would be make sense had I said that black people can't get waves period. I didn't say it took longer either.

and so what if I can walk into a barbershop and see nikkas with waves (or walk into a barbershop and wait a week? Idek what ur tryna say with this post :mindblown:) Still does not make my argument any less true.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Oh look another nikka with the tired ass "alot of black people have waves therefore youre wrong" argument. :childplease:

This post would be make sense had I said that black people can't get waves period. I didn't say it took longer either.

and so what if I can walk into a barbershop and see nikkas with waves (or walk into a barbershop and wait a week? Idek what ur tryna say with this post :mindblown:) Still does not make my argument any less true.

You don't have a valid argument. You are either :troll: or extremely ignorant :manny: