Why Are Waves So Special In The Black Community?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
them new nikkas going to be wearing weave and skirts, watch

Not my son.....:to:

I can also tell that despite all of that you are cute :steviej:

face-lick.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
think what u want bra im done tryna prove shyt to u nikkas :yeshrug:

Its not about what I think. Its about facts. Walk into any black barber shop in American and in a weeks time u will see at least 100 nyggaz with waves. I know nyggaz who have cut their dreds off and have got waves with the quicknes. IT IS NOT HARD OR HARDER for black folks to get waves

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Its not about what I think. Its about facts. Walk into any black barber shop in American and in a weeks time u will see at least 100 nyggaz with waves. I know nyggaz who have cut their dreds off and have got waves with the quicknes. IT IS NOT HARD OR HARDER for black folks to get waves

dont argue with that nikka

he gotta be white

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
what are you implying?..... long curly hair = waves?

Well this may be this cali kush talking but..

If you had waves and your hair grew to shoulder length and kept its wavy consistency, wouldn't it look like curly hair? :whoo:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you had waves and your hair grew to shoulder length and kept its wavy consistency, wouldn't it look like curly hair? :whoo:

then that hairstyle wouldn't be 360 waves

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

It could look wavy or curly. It will depend on the actual curly pattern. However, flattening your curls can produce waves. That is what happens to me when my kinky/curly hair lays flat.