Why are Mexicans getting a pass for claiming "Chicano Oldies"?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
This....alot of people can't figure this out, its common sense basically...op has a inferior mindset which lead to this ignorance thread
Again, show me the group of black people who hate Mexicans, listen to corridos, and claim it as "African American classics" just because they just so happen to be in their car listening to music made by Mexicans during a certain era.

I'll wait.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm pointing out how the comparison between black people hating Mexicans yet liking there culture isn't the same as Mexicans hating black people and liking their culture because there is no comparison.

I'm not playing the victim.

We aren't out here stealing from their culture then claiming to hate Mexicans.
But many black people claim to hate cacs while wearing cac designers, their hair texture and watching cac movies. Mexicans don't have anything to steal, maybe the food. What else is there? Those big umbrella looking hats? :mjlol:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
But many black people claim to hate cacs while wearing cac designers, their hair texture and watching cac movies. Mexicans don't have anything to steal, maybe the food. What else is there? Those big umbrella looking hats? :mjlol:
Again, this thread is about Mexicans and their hypocrisy. Not about blacks and theirs.

If you make a thread about black people claiming to hate whites yet they doing everything white people do, I'll gladly be in there.

But that's not what this thread is about.

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
This....alot of people can't figure this out, its common sense basically...op has a inferior mindset which lead to this ignorance thread
According to him, we shouldn't wear coogi, polo, or LV because cacs had it first, cacs don't like us so we can't share anything

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
There's a neighborhood in Atlanta called little mexico, full of hood nikkas
"Migos" Guapo" Gucci had a song called el chapo

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Again, this thread is about Mexicans and their hypocrisy. Not about blacks and theirs.

If you make a thread about black people claiming to hate whites yet they doing everything white people do, I'll gladly be in there.

But that's not what this thread is about.
I was quoted with a question. I simply answered breh. You asked "how could they do that", and I simply said it was easy, folks do it all the time. :hubie:

Majority of mexicans probably don't even hate black people, they're either cool or indifferent, they listen to the music, love oldies and tupac, have black friends. You're talking about the gangsters but I don't know much about that politics, I bet the others in here don't either so they can't answer. :yeshrug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I was quoted with a question. I simply answered breh. You asked "how could they do that", and I simply said it was easy, folks do it all the time. :hubie:

Majority of mexicans probably don't even hate black people, they're either cool or indifferent, they listen to the music, love oldies and tupac, have black friends. You're talking about the gangsters but I don't know much about that politics, I bet the others in here don't either so they can't answer. :yeshrug:
Where did I ask you a question?
I'm pointing out how the comparison between black people hating Mexicans yet liking there culture isn't the same as Mexicans hating black people and liking their culture because there is no comparison.

I'm not playing the victim.

We aren't out here stealing from their culture then claiming to hate Mexicans.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
So why aren't you highlighting this?

You coming in here talking all this tough talk (on the Internet) about run up on a Mexican then want to just casually gloss over the fact that a lot of y'all are hypocrites.
Highlight for what? I already pointed out we clown those dumbasses for listening to oldies while hating Blacks. Tough talk? So pointing out the truth is tough talk? You have the issue with Mexicans and oldies, not me. However the Chicano contribution to oldies is severely understated and unknown.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Highlight for what? I already pointed out we clown those dumbasses for listening to oldies while hating Blacks. Tough talk? So pointing out the truth is tough talk? You have the issue with Mexicans and oldies, not me. However the Chicano contribution to oldies is severely understated and unknown.
Because that's the point of this entire thread :dahell:

Not to hate Mexicans, not to call them out their name.

But to point on their hypocrisy:dahell:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We keep this music alive. We have made Black music a huge part of our culture. You don't like it, run up on the next solid Chicano in his lowrider bumping oldies and do something about it then. Before you start spouting about racist Mexicans who like oldies, we clown those idiots too.
:mjgrin: yall keep OUR music alive? :mjlol:

:russ: and :camby: at the same time

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IF thats what you want to argue then start another thread:francis:

The question remains and none of yall have answered it with out deflecting

Just say "we hate ******s but yall make some pretty good music that we cant help but like and that will end the thread":ehh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
IF thats what you want to argue then start another thread:francis:

The question remains and none of yall have answered it with out deflecting
Listen, I'm not mexican, I don't think any racist mexican gang members are here. If you want this question answered, it's probably best you go outside, find a bald headed low rider driving gang member. Otherwise this thread will continue to go unanswered if you're looking for a direct answer from the source. :wtf:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, I'm not mexican, I don't think any racist mexican gang members are here. If you want this question answered, it's probably best you go outside, find a bald headed low rider driving gang member. Otherwise this thread will continue to go unanswered if you're looking for a direct answer from the source. :wtf:

ok cool well why you in here :cape: for them :dwillhuh:

Since theres no racist mexicans in here then this thread should have no replys. OP asked a question and since you obviously have no insight to give a solid answer as to why then why are you in here?