Why are Mexicans getting a pass for claiming "Chicano Oldies"?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nobody deflecting your just not getting the answer you want. All the MEXICAN/WHITE AKA WHITE brehs shared their opinion. So what are you exactly upset about?
*fixed*
You're not Afromex or Mestizo.
You a cacmigo.
Black to Mexican cultural influence is a lot stronger than the other way around.
White approved Mexican on BLACK racism is a lot worse than the other way around.
Stop juelzing.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
ok cool well why you in here :cape: for them :dwillhuh:

Since theres no racist mexicans in here then this thread should have no replys. OP asked a question and since you obviously have no insight to give a solid answer as to why then why are you in here?
I told OP he should go look for them on their forum, and he then linked me, I gave my opinion on their thread. Did you just skip all of that? :wtf:

I don't know shyt about mexicans to even :cape: for them. :wtf:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
ok cool well why you in here :cape: for them :dwillhuh:

Since theres no racist mexicans in here then this thread should have no replys. OP asked a question and since you obviously have no insight to give a solid answer as to why then why are you in here?
Seems like a lot of people in here (Mexican and black :mjpls:) threw on that cape without even thinking.

Dude asked me why I'm not asking Mexicans, show them proof of them deflecting when asked, then proceeds to tell me "but black people do it too"

It just amazes me how people on here just want to deflect and be on the opposite side of black people just because.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
*fixed*
You're not Afromex or Mestizo.
You a cacmigo.
Black to Mexican cultural influence is a lot stronger than the other way around.
White approved Mexican on BLACK racism is a lot worse than the other way around.
Stop juelzing.

So because I'm half white I can't comment on it ?:what:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if this question has been asked on the Hoodup forum?:mjlol: Did a search over and sure enough. This post from a thread titled, Why aren't Surenos who listen to Oldies/Funk/Motown considered "Mayateros? stood out.

Why aren't Surenos who listen to Oldies/Funk/Motown considered "Mayateros?" - TheHoodUp.com

I personally dont like nikkas much.........
discust.gif
well a small part of them .....those who havent done too much time....cause the ones who have ...act just like gangster ass Mexicans.
ohhh.png
So in reality....even hardcore racist Surenos have grown up way too close to actually "hate nikkas" .

Most Mexicanos have been doing time with the same group of nikkas their entire lives!
shrug.gif
They know a certain set of nikkas better than they know their own homies!
hat-tip.gif
They have been to camps, YA, prisons with the same dudes since childhood and they know which nikkas with the business and which aint!
hat-tip.gif
So when theirs racial shyt it is usually a nobody nikka or a nobody ESE, cause the dues who are with it arent on the streets....they filleting mofos...in the pen!

Mexicans and Blacks who know eachother dont like fighting eachother on that racial shyt....because, your fighting a dude who you knew since you were a babyboy even though he on the opposite side. You move out his lane and let him deal with his own people. Basically you got more trust for your enemie then your friend in the clink cause ...its your friend who is gonna be the one to let you have it...99% of the time.

As far as the oldies.........its black music, no denying that. But sometimes shyt from another group even one you kinda dont like much is so essential that you overlook the root causes. I dont think theirs ese who try claiming oldies as "ours" ....we just like the vocals.....no other "subliminal shyt about it!"

I personally hated rap....till the new shyt everyone says is weak came out. When rap started incorparating all types of styles is when it appealed strongly to me. As I grew fonder of nikka music....more hardcore nikka shyt starting sounding good. No its to the point where if I like rap..its hella nikkaish.....some deep ass Southern shyt. Some shyt that I dont understand half the meaning?

I mean would you go to a chinese restaurant and order a taco? or go to red robin toget bomb ass noodles....nah you go with what appeals, what rocks, what looks-tastes good. It dont matter who the fukk is doing it. Yet despite this....my taste changes: I listen to rock, metal, country, alternative ( MOSTLY) and rnb and rap and oldies. What cant ever change though is getting tatted like a mexican cause thats on your skin for the remainder of your life.....no matter how you feel millions of nikkas will always be ESEs...........
ohhh.png

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
A lot of racism in Mexico that isn't fully acknowledged and stems from Spanish invasion

Spanish fukked them up in the head just like the Dutch, French, British, etc did us .

The ones that are racist are racist because they was told to be. And its only the So Cal ones, nikka nerds on the Coli be talkin like it's a nationwide epidemic.

A Puerto Rican explained it to me like this: If you take over a country, kill the men, rape the women then implement a caste system putting Spaniards at the top and name the country New Spain, you'll get the nationalism and arrogance of Mexico. Some Mexicans/Latinos have no problem acknowledging that they live under the system of white supremacy. :yeshrug:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:mjgrin: yall keep OUR music alive? :mjlol:

:russ: and :camby: at the same time
So who is bumping these oldies on an everyday basis? Who is going to see these old artists perform on a regular basis? Chicanos. Doesn't mean we made the music, we simply appreciate it. I never hear any Black people bumping oldies. Ever.

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
A Puerto Rican explained it to me like this: If you take over a country, kill the men, rape the women then implement a caste system putting Spaniards at the top and name the country New Spain, you'll get the nationalism and arrogance of Mexico. Some Mexicans/Latinos have no problem acknowledging that they live under the system of white supremacy. :yeshrug:
:mjlol::mjlol:
Funny coming from a Puerto Rican
They wanna be white so bad

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:laff::laff::laff:......no shyt Chuck Berry fathered his style but alot of you talk out your ass....Elvis had alot of black fans....don't believe me?....do your own research....
Why is your reaction all extra?
I'm black, my family black, etc... nobody likes Elvis.
None of my friends fam does...
3 countries, 6 states...3 provinces...NYC, MIAMI, DC, NEW HAVEN...and many more.
I haven't heard a black man, woman, or child praise that copycac.
Telling me to do research on my own people? bytch stop.