Why are Mexicans getting a pass for claiming "Chicano Oldies"?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Why does the Coli always like a minority of Latinos represents all of us? :stopitslime:

This is the exact same thing when people post those articles when a gang local to LA was targeting black people claiming all Latinos are enemies :mindblown:

Not all Latinos are gangbangers and not all Latinos claim Chicano classics:dead:

I swear some of you go and look for the smallest possible group just so you can bytch on the Coli and get easy daps :dead:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
There is no debate.

They hate black people and claim their music. Plain and simple.

And you keep claiming "do research" as if there's some unknown book or article written about how they are racist towards blacks yet find a way to justify claiming their music as apart of "their culture"

honestly most people refer to them as just "oldies" maybe once or twice have i heard a fellow mexican refer to them as "chicano oldies" in real life.

there are mexicans that hate black people and vice-versa, is it a majority with both groups? idk, but i see much more neutral or supportive opinions about african americans than racist ones. then again, thats just what i have personally seen.

and im willing to bet its the same with black people, there are some that hate mexicans, but im sure most have a live and let live attitude towards us :yeshrug:

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
A lot of them are black or have African roots.
Lol speedy, you don't even have contact with Ricans. Your people's enclaves don't overlap outside of Chicago.
They may have black roots, but they all like to deny it, like the Dominicans do. Look up their history, and I'm not mexican

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Why does the Coli always like a minority of Latinos represents all of us? :stopitslime:

This is the exact same thing when people post those articles when a gang local to LA was targeting black people claiming all Latinos are enemies :mindblown:

Not all Latinos are gangbangers and not all Latinos claim Chicano classics:dead:

I swear some of you go and look for the smallest possible group just so you can bytch on the Coli and get easy daps :dead:
I don't give a fukk about daps.

And Mexicans being racist towards blacks isn't limited to gang members.

There are regular ass Mexicans who don't gangbang who feel the exact same way about blacks as the Ese's

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Why is your reaction all extra?
I'm black, my family black, etc... nobody likes Elvis.
None of my friends fam does...
3 countries, 6 states...3 provinces...NYC, MIAMI, DC, NEW HAVEN...and many more.
I haven't heard a black man, woman, or child praise that copycac.
Telling me to do research on my own people? bytch stop.
Because you're talking out your ass clown :mjlol:....so Elvis didn't have many black fans?...:dead:....I could give a fifth of a shyt about your family...facts are facts...another poster pointed out he got major play on southern black radio....and here you come with some bullshyt reply....:heh:....

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
some black folks stole some of their shyt too
los-angeles-ca---november-23--recording-artists-yg-performs-onstage-at-the-2014-american-music-awa.jpeg

gang-tattoos-5.jpg

56949434d61544b8b34c480de645689b

9e7315b8b261796fd1732bacb27cafef.jpg
12b80204a22bf810548979d240906b34.jpg
79d9523d8c74794f3bac608f96b61759--lowrider-bike-cholo-style.jpg
de38ae986267772e5f8cc52ebca4e49d--la-sangria-girl-boards.jpg

you sound like the typical gump ass nikka
they didnt start shyt
everybody in LA that banged dressed like that at a certain time
and everybody and they momma had lowrider bikes

if you aint from cali u really cant speak on it