Why are Mexicans getting a pass for claiming "Chicano Oldies"?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
My point isn't to prove that all Mexicans are racist.

It's to show yet another group of people in this country benefiting from, being entertained by, and/or enjoying black culture without

1. Giving black people the credit they deserve.
2. Respecting black people and what they've done for this country.

Oh they enjoy the hell out of the music.
They just don't like the faces of the people who made it :francis:
This is a reoccuring topic on this board for good reason.
Can't throw the baby out without the bathwater.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More like Jackie Wilson

images

jackieelvis.jpg

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Those muthafukkas in there talking about tattoos as a way to deflect the conversation.

So @Clean Cut there you go. That's why I'm not in their message boards talking about this. They deflect just like the Hispanic Coli members on this site.

Nobody deflecting your just not getting the answer you want. All the Hispanic brehs shared their opinion. So what are you exactly upset about?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Those muthafukkas in there talking about tattoos as a way to deflect the conversation.

So @Clean Cut there you go. That's why I'm not in their message boards talking about this. They deflect just like the Hispanic Coli members on this site.
Read that and the other link. From what I gathered from the topix thread, it started with zoot suits listening to oldies. Zoots were black and mexican, at the time they got along, dressed the same and listened to the same music, attended the same concerts. I had to google what a zoot was. The mexican gangsters are the sons/daughters of those people who grew up to their parents listening to said oldies. Black americans went on to motown and other music that I'd never heard of, while mexicans simply kept listening to what their parents listened too.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Spanish fukked them up in the head just like the Dutch, French, British, etc did us .

The ones that are racist are racist because they was told to be. And its only the So Cal ones, nikka nerds on the Coli be talkin like it's a nationwide epidemic.
Nor Cal Mexicans are mad cool.
It's the Southerners that's the problem.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Read that and the other link. From what I gathered from the topix thread, it started with zoot suits listening to oldies. Zoots were black and mexican, at the time they got along, dressed the same and listened to the same music, attended the same concerts. I had to google what a zoot was. The mexican gangsters are the sons/daughters of those people who grew up to their parents listening to said oldies. Black americans went on to motown and other music that I'd never heard of, while mexicans simply kept listening to what their parents listened too.
That still doesn't explain how they can hate black people, yet love black music.

and nobody is condemning it.
Nobody deflecting your just not getting the answer you want. All the Hispanic brehs shared their opinion. So what are you exactly upset about?
None of the Hispanic brehs on here said anything about it other than attacking me as if I'm "bashing Mexicans" which I never did.

And yes they are deflecting. If the topic at hand was black music and Hispanics love of it and they came in there talking about "bu bu but black people and tattoos!" That's a defection.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That still doesn't explain how they can hate black people, yet love black music.

and nobody is condemning it.

None of the Hispanic brehs on here said anything about it other than attacking me as if I'm "bashing Mexicans" which I never did.
I don't like cacs but I still watch movies with cacs in them. I was just watching Alien Convenient, full of neanderthals and I rooted for the aliens, but I still watched.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't like cacs but I still watch movies with cacs in them. I was just watching Alien Convenient, full of neanderthals and I rooted for the aliens, but I still watched.
Well you asked why I don't asked Mexicans.
And there's the result of asking Mexicans.

They deflect and talk about tattoos and zoot suits.

You're admitting your hypocrisy. Not once did I see someone in that thread (or in this one) admit it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Well you asked why I don't asked Mexicans.
And there's the result of asking Mexicans.

They deflect and talk about tattoos and zoot suits.

You're admitting your hypocrisy. Not once did I see someone in that thread (or in this one) admit it.
Everyone in that thread stated it was black music. No one called it chicano. And I don't think those on the messageboard are mexican gang members that are shooting at black americans. They're probably just your regular internet user like those in this thread who probably have black friends and listen to oldies with no actual depth past that.

You asked "how can you" I simply gave you a pretty easy example on how, by telling you I can watch a movie with cacs despite not liking them. It's pretty easy. That's how mexican gang members are able to do it.