Why are Mexicans getting a pass for claiming "Chicano Oldies"?

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
I don't like cacs but I still watch movies with cacs in them. I was just watching Alien Convenient, full of neanderthals and I rooted for the aliens, but I still watched.
:russ: but one Mexican said something mean, so that must mean they all said it

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Everyone in that thread stated it was black music. No one called it chicano. And I don't think those on the messageboard are mexican gang members that are shooting at black americans. They're probably just your regular internet user like those in this thread who probably have black friends and listen to oldies with no actual depth past that.
It goes past that. Just because they aren't literally shooting at black people doesn't mean they don't feel some type of way about blacks, and that they don't have family members that feel some type of way about blacks.

And outside of the thread starter, nobody pointed out the hypocrisy. They in there talking about fukking tattoos.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It goes past that. Just because they aren't literally shooting at black people doesn't mean they don't feel some type of way about blacks, and that they don't have family members that feel some type of way about blacks.

And outside of the thread starter, nobody pointed out the hypocrisy. They in there talking about fukking tattoos.
I think the deflect was merely them trying to say "it's possible to hate a race and still listen/watch/mimic". Cacs hate black people but they bite all the time. Black women in one breath will talk about cave women stealing their men while wearing a hair hat. People do this shyt every day. Cacs hate arabs but jesus looked like one.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
The soundtrack to "their culture" which just so happens to be made by a group of people who you hate?:mjlol:
How dare you even associate black music with "their culture":mjlol:
We keep this music alive. We have made Black music a huge part of our culture. You don't like it, run up on the next solid Chicano in his lowrider bumping oldies and do something about it then. Before you start spouting about racist Mexicans who like oldies, we clown those idiots too.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
We keep this music alive. We have made Black music a huge part of our culture. You don't like it, run up on the next solid Chicano in his lowrider bumping oldies and do something about it then. Before you start spouting about racist Mexicans who like oldies, we clown those idiots too.

Fact. I dont see no nikkas bumpin oldies , while chicanos know all the oldies.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I think the deflect was merely them trying to say "it's possible to hate a race and still listen/watch/mimic". Cacs hate black people but they bite all the time. Black women in one breath will talk about cave women stealing their men while wearing a hair hat. People do this shyt every day. Cacs hate arabs but jesus looked like one.
The problem with that is, black people ain't out here killing Mexicans because they're Mexican. We not out here murdering civilian Mexicans over nothing and practicing levels of racism only topped by whites, then going home and turning on Telemundo the way Mexicans hate blacks then listen to not only Chicano oldies, but rap music.
Cacs hate arabs but jesus looked like one.
Great point.
Because what did cacs do? Made the image of Jesus look more like them.

And calling this music "Chicano oldies" is there version of making the music sound like it's theirs.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
No sir.

As much as Mexicans disrespect and look down on black people.

They aren't going to conveniently pick and choose when it's about race and when it's not.

That's like us listening to Selena and claiming it as "African-American Classics"
Right. Motherfukkers already stole the zoot suit from us and claim it as their own :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

now the mental nikkas in the thread . How tf you know what Jesus looked like? let me guess.....a cac told you :mjlol: just like a cac told you today is yo independence day:mjlol:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So why aren't you highlighting this?

You coming in here talking all this tough talk (on the Internet) about run up on a Mexican then want to just casually gloss over the fact that a lot of y'all are hypocrites.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The problem with that is, black people ain't out here killing Mexicans because they're Mexican. We not out here murdering civilian Mexicans over nothing and practicing levels of racism only topped by whites, then going home and turning on Telemundo the way Mexicans hate blacks then listen to not only Chicano oldies, but rap music.

Great point.
Because what did cacs do? Made the image of Jesus look more like them.

And calling this music "Chicano oldies" is there version of making the music sound like it's theirs.
You sound like a victim, kill them back. When hutus were killing tutsis for no reason, the people went to war.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
now the mental nikkas in the thread . How tf you know what Jesus looked like? let me guess.....a cac told you :mjlol: just like a cac told you today is yo independence day:mjlol:
I'm not american. and I know what he looks like because of the region he was born and their are various skeletons from the same region, from the same time. You do realise we have the technology and more than enough tombs from the era to get an idea? How do you know the first homosapiens were black? DID CACS TELL YOU?

Now you know how stupid it sounds. They're able to dig up fossils in east africa and know exactly how they looked. Semites are native to the region as blacks are native to theirs and cave men are native to theirs. This isn't rocket science. And why would a cac admit he's arab looking when they paint him white? you didn't think this through.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Kind of figured it was about lowrider culture/Chicano gang culture and not an intentional erasure of black art from black artists

This....alot of people can't figure this out, its common sense basically...op has a inferior mindset which lead to this ignorance thread

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You sound like a victim, kill them back. When hutus were killing tutsis for no reason, the people went to war.
I'm pointing out how the comparison between black people hating Mexicans yet liking there culture isn't the same as Mexicans hating black people and liking their culture because there is no comparison.

I'm not playing the victim.

We aren't out here stealing from their culture then claiming to hate Mexicans.