why are anime characters drawn white??

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
you keep saying blonde hair and blue eyes like most main characters don't have black/brown hair and eyes
ex most male mc's excluding flashy battle shounen shyt
you're being really selective
I can give you several mangas where the characters have no recognizable specific white features, other than not being black and not having straight hair
Of course im being selective because Ive said from the start that I see some anime characters looking like white people and it wasnt stated by the creator that they were not japanese.

I do recall saying that its hit and miss in my earlier posts. :sas1:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Whites are the standard for everything, it's not up to non-whites to decide, your personal views on life won't change that as it's the reality, white is default on planet earth.
what the hell
as a non white person, white people are never the standard in my perception, and why would they be in any other non white persons perception? If you want to believe in all that shyt, fine but don't act like 1) it's right and 2) it's a healthy mindset to have
white is a default for whites, why is white a default for you?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
what the hell
as a non white person, white people are never the standard in my perception, and why would they be in any other non white persons perception? If you want to believe in all that shyt, fine but don't act like 1) it's right and 2) it's a healthy mindset to have
white is a default for whites, why is white a default for you?

White is default standard, it doesn't matter what you personally believe or subscribe to as an individual.

White probably wasn't the standard for Julie Chen until she tried to get a better position in her career field, then she quickly understood what the standard was and went under the knife to conform.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
White is default standard, it doesn't matter what you personally believe or subscribe to as an individual.

White probably wasn't the standard for Julie Chen until she tried to get a better position in her career field, then she quickly understood what the standard was and went under the knife to conform.

Because she's in the media, where whiteness really is the absolute standard

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
you keep saying blonde hair and blue eyes like most main characters don't have black/brown hair and eyes
ex most male mc's excluding flashy battle shounen shyt
you're being really selective
I can give you several mangas where the characters have no recognizable specific white features, other than not being black and not having straight hair
:mjlol:
Quit lying heffa. You know goddamn well these characters resemble white people more than any godamn race on this earth. Yes they might not look exactly like white people (hence it being a cartoon) but you a goddamn lie if you tell me that they're features don't mostly resemble a whites:mjlol:

Crazy female:upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:mjlol:
Quit lying heffa. You know goddamn well these characters resemble white people more than any godamn race on this earth. Yes they might not look exactly like white people (hence it being a cartoon) but you a goddamn lie if you tell me that they're features don't mostly resemble a whites:mjlol:

Crazy female:upsetfavre:
bytch don't quote me in some old ass thread about anime talking all types of crazy

• Dap
Reactions: jeh