Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
what other groups of Blacks have accomplish more than them.
None can answer this question because gdp wise we make more than any other black tribe. we're not like our brazilian cousins, we fought very hard for what we have, our faces are every where, meanwhile brazilian, cuban etc blacks are still denied access into facilities.

We have better opportunities because we live in the super power, you can focus on our ratchet but dare not focus on your brightest because our brightest hands down have the group on lock. From NASA head director to CEO of AMEX to Head Astrophysicists (big up Neil Degrassi), IBM head director to Astronauts, Famous Stock Brokers, Entertainers, first heart surgeon to a self made billionaire woman, not that "oh I found metal on the ground" rich.

If you were to gather up statistics on 'first to....' these last 100 years, Im certain we're in the 98 percentile. While colonialism was at the tail end, we were already marching for equality 50 yrs prior. we just had a head start.

Im not saying africans arent doing their thing, a lot come here, then go back home and make a great living, but respect who paved the way.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Exactly, I love my black people to death but Black Americans (in general) are a horrible representation of black excellence. Africans dominate academically, we're some of the best students at American universities AND we speak proper English :manny:

The black schools here tends to shame smart kids, the African community celebrates Education. Black Americans (in general) just have fukked up priorities. Obviously we can't ignore the impact of slavery and segregation that led to how downtrodden Black communities are, but we still gotta do better

Do Africans also celebrate having first world nations,cities,militaries etc. So much slander gets thrown at us yet africans are the ones who have their own countries. If anything we should be going over there to get an education and make a living(amongst a black populace something aa only dream about) and learning how to speak proper(insert african language)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The answer to the thread title is cause africans look down on and think they're better then nikkas just like white people

They are like the house n1ggers who think they are better then the nikkas outside picking cotton

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do Africans also celebrate having first world nations,cities,militaries etc. So much slander gets thrown at us yet africans are the ones who have their own countries. If anything we should be going over there to get an education and make a living(amongst a black populace something aa only dream about) and learning how to speak proper(insert african language)
In order to conduct proper business in this world you have to have accreditation from the right school and speak English... Even Asians know this simple truth. Your example doesn't work in the present. Maybe in a Utopian future we can study in African universities and speak Swahili.

Stop the division. None of us owe the other an apology or anything for that matter. Black Americans did not page the way for Africans and vice versa if you know history then you understand that social liberation movements ran parallel. Don't tell me I owe you gratitude because your a black American like my own family didn't fight the cause too, who cares where the battle was located smh

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Exactly, I love my black people to death but Black Americans (in general) are a horrible representation of black excellence. Africans dominate academically, we're some of the best students at American universities AND we speak proper English :manny:

The black schools here tends to shame smart kids, the African community celebrates Education. Black Americans (in general) just have fukked up priorities. Obviously we can't ignore the impact of slavery and segregation that led to how downtrodden Black communities are, but we still gotta do better
See what I mean

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
In order to conduct proper business in this world you have to have accreditation from the right school and speak English... Even Asians know this simple truth. Your example doesn't work in the present. Maybe in a Utopian future we can study in African universities and speak Swahili.

Stop the division. None of us owe the other an apology or anything for that matter. Black Americans did not page the way for Africans and vice versa if you know history then you understand that social liberation movements ran parallel. Don't tell me I owe you gratitude because your a black American like my own family didn't fight the cause too, who cares where the battle was located smh

What the hell!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"African americans are are a horrible representation of blacks"

"We smarter then yall nikkas"

"We speak proper english and yall dont"

Like I said in my first post yall look down on us and think yall better then us just like white people
That's one poster... If u wanna cop an attitude on Africans because of that then go ahead. :manny:

Get to know people on an individual basis and stop assuming there is some larger conspiracy of hatred. Those words were from one ignorant point of view.