Why are American Whites more comfortable with Africans then African Americans?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Question for people that have lived in Africa for a substantial number of years. Is there just not a population of ratchet people in any of the country's? I feel like there is an unfair comparison between the whole AA population in America vs the immigrants from other countries.

Is it even fair to compare an entire continent to an ethnicity concentrated in one country? I mean there are ratchet ass people everywhere, who the heck cares. The fact that black people are even concerned about what white people think about Africans/African Americans is baffling to me anyway.

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Is it even fair to compare an entire continent to an ethnicity concentrated in one country? I mean there are ratchet ass people everywhere, who the heck cares. The fact that black people are even concerned about what people think about Africans/African Americans is baffling to me anyway.
Its not even about caring about what white people think. Its about shytting on one group of people, whatever the acknowedged differences are between the groups, when both groups are in the same boat.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MUNGU said:
u got ADD or something??and we have been talking bout 'Most' not all..u fukking moron
I have been telling your dumb ass for the past couple of posts..the most educated,brightest Africans are not flocking to US..u dont have to be smart or bright to come to the US.
An African Doctor is better off in Africa than in US..cuz the cacs aint lettin him practice medicine fresh off the plane.He has to put in at least 2 years in an American Medical School for that to happen..same goes for Engineers,lawyers,architects etc

:mindblown:

anyway..im done with u breh...lost enough braincells arguing with your dumb ass

Dumbass idiot I wasn't talking about all or most bright Africans. I'm only talking about the ones here in the US fukking idiot. I never said shyt about most bright African coming to the US.

I swear your fukking reading comprehension is on the level of a toddler.

The more you respond, the more of an idiot you making yourself out to be. :mindblown:

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
Question for people that have lived in Africa for a substantial number of years. Is there just not a population of ratchet people in any of the country's? I feel like there is an unfair comparison between the whole AA population in America vs the immigrants from other countries.

:why: breh, whats wrong with you? How are they gonna big themselves up at the expense of us with these kind of questions??

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Black American are whites creation. A people with no true nation and a slopped together disorganized culture. A foreigner trying to understand why Black americans act this way or that was isnt a conversation worth entertaining. If they dont know American history then what do they have to add to the discussion besides trolling. They should be able to look in South Africa to see what generations of oppression breeds.

Africans bragging about being comfortable and getting along better with white is laughable because honestly, do whites have African interests at heart in anything they do in Africa? The history of whties in africa should tell even a moron what they think about you but i guess these sambos feel like if they can eat at the dinner table with whites and exchange witty banter about Black Americans they have some sense of superiority. Meanwhile, whites in power are raping their nation, but its all good long as they get to sit at the table and laugh with the ruling class.

Pathetic.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What do Africans think will happen if their nations begin to enter first world status? Do African believe Caucasians/Asians want to compete with them?

Last edited:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I thought you were suppose to treat your slaves like shyt? The fact that our ppl are not physically enslaved doesn't mean that these Euro's still don't have a psychological hold on us. How can you respect a group of ppl like that? Africans within nations know who they truly are. We as coloreds..I mean negroes...I mean black...I mean african american don't have no true identity but we swear we know everything.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep..same with west indians....

Wrong, Africans and Carib Blacks, have major inferiority complexes when it comes to Whites. Our issues are different, because we come from majority Black countries, and most of the African and Carib Blacks that immigrated are from mainly middle class and higher situations.

Please stop this nonsense you try to do, some elements of lower economic class carib and african culture is just as trifling as their AA counterparts.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's up with this board always bashing Black Americans damn American Whites have done a good job making sure we American Blacks are the most hated black subgroup in the world

That's the shyt I don't understand whatsoever.
It's fukking bizarre to come to a Hip Hop website
and I see tons of negativity towards blacks.
TLR is damn near "Little st0rmfr0nt" at this point.

Then you got posters like @Anothergirl and @Chris.B with nothing but
disparaging remarks towards (American) blacks under the guise of trolling
especially if the thread they're posting in gives plenty of opportunity like this one.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Because they know they owe us a whole lot of fukking money and an apology.​

Same applies to Africa breh.

The difference is most black Americans that go overseas are rich... and we're not there long. They would hate us too if we moved to Europe in droves.

Fixed. Money is all that matters, rich Africans are treated well too.