Why are AA's the only ones who claim to be indigenous to their country?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Anyone raised in a Haitian family is not calling themselves American straight up.

For the most part yeah especially if they stay and live on their island. A lot of the ones who come here in parts of Florida too. But ya'll acting like it's not ones who switch up as soon as they get off the boat.

I had a friend named Fatherson (don't know if that's how you spell it but that's how his name is pronounced) and he was first generation and now serves in the military but he said he was American and not Haitian. I was trying to tell him he shouldn't deny his heritage but in his mind he rationalized it as a positive because he escaped poverty. He said his parents don't even answer the phone when his folks from Haiti call because they always want money. He was cool but was one of the things he was touchy about.
And you dismissed the Haitian hebrews calling continental africans dirty and stinky on youtube. Some even tell their people not to celebrate haitian flag day.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
had never heard of this before......
37153_870221302398_2707777_48086577_5824886_n.jpg

straight COMEDY

but this stuff is being repeated by jail Haitians, right? the vagabons?
I could be wrong, but I think only the (IS)UPK uses the 12 tribes chart.

It's so sloppily done it's not even funny. Haiti and DR same island but 2 different tribes yet ALL native Americans are one.

Makes it harder to develop a shared ethnic identity especially given the fact that they've pretty much been consistently disrupted since emancipation.. Majority black countries like Jamaica, Haiti etc haven't had to deal with that problem, at least not on that scale.

Caribbean and South American countries had struggles analogous to the reconstruction/post slavery - American Civil Rights movement (mass rioting, poll taxes, discriminatory laws, massacres) ours was just more successful and broadcast because of our platform (The largest media machine ever created). The family in South America nd the Caribbean didn't benefit from that. Alot of this "all black people look up to us" shyt that gets spewed on TheColi is a direct result of that mechanism.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I could be wrong, but I think only the (IS)UPK uses the 12 tribes chart.
You're wrong all the one west camps use the 12 tribe chart. GMS, Iuic, Sicarii, Aoi, etc

Oh and fun fact the black hebrew isrealites where founded by a west indian from Barbados. The old testament Hebrews were founded by Rabbi Arnold Josiah Ford. Later Aba Bivens broke away from the old testament hebrews to form the modern one west camp who all these other street hebrews come from now.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Here lies the difference we do have "Arabs" in my parents country, not the majority (of course) but a certain segment of our population is totally arabs, and people would not see them as "black" anywhere.

I am just being realistic!

With all due respect to the carnage that took place over there, while there are surely Arabs in Sudan and in the gene pool over there, I can imagine that there is a lot of identity denial over there.

I'd appreciate it if you were to educate me. While I understand that there are ethnic differences between people...to my eyes ,I saw Blacks slaughtering and warring with other Blacks.

Last edited:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t this same dynamic of denying African ancestry while claiming Native American ancestry occur in some parts of the Latin American diaspora as well?
:jbhmm:

That ain't a thing outside of the islands, lot of actual indians in the mainland and they're all fukked in the game anyway so nobody wants to be like them.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Idk shouldn't it be easier for you to come together and develop an identity if you're a minority? Since you're being oppressed by a people who also have a shared ethnic identity.
no minorities generally assimilate into the majority group
No don’t say anything. Jamaicans gonna tell you it’s a lie
you still on this generalization nonsense huh:mjgrin:
you ever even been to Jamaica to know what Jamaicans think:mjgrin:?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I've seen this topic pop up a few times. I was waiting for someone from the continent to add this extension of the story, and if they have I'm sorry to be redundant.

This occurs from a fringe group on the continent of Africa as well, though they obviously aren't lying about being native to where they live.

Instead there are these fake jew origin stories in parts of Africa. Most notably the Igbos claiming to be the "lost tribe of Israel". Person from Nigeria can come here and shed light on that fringe group of people and why the claim what they claim and how valid those claims are.. To an outsider, it appears to be along the same lines of the fringe group of AAs claiming Moor, Hebrew Israelite or whatever the new alternative identity is these days.

To all such people, I say NEGRO, PLEASE!!!!!

Africans have fake origin stories too by the way, particularly in cultures that rely heavily on oral history. Somalis (my ppl) have some pretty ridiculous stories about the origin of various tribes. Some Ethiopian tribes wrongly claim descendance from the Axumites even though they're most likely Semitized Agew and Oromo (both cushytic speaking ethnic groups).

I've also heard bullshyt stories about Igbo being of Hebrew origin.

I was watching this game show that took place in Agulari and all the Jewish symbols and stuff had me like :comeon:
Note: you gotta slow it down to catch the pictures on the wall bruh :snoop:

(Time stamped for convenience)

I'm Nigerian and I don't even get that shyt and that's a very small fringe group that doesn't even register a blip on anybody's radar.

Unfortunately the small fringe group is in the palace...

photo_56_59e175f0794ba.jpg

:mjlol::snoop::hubie:
...and then he white

photo_55_59e175f078557.jpg

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen this topic pop up a few times. I was waiting for someone from the continent to add this extension of the story, and if they have I'm sorry to be redundant.

This occurs from a fringe group on the continent of Africa as well, though they obviously aren't lying about being native to where they live.

Instead there are these fake jew origin stories in parts of Africa. Most notably the Igbos claiming to be the "lost tribe of Israel". Person from Nigeria can come here and shed light on that fringe group of people and why the claim what they claim and how valid those claims are.. To an outsider, it appears to be along the same lines of the fringe group of AAs claiming Moor, Hebrew Israelite or whatever the new alternative identity is these days.

To all such people, I say NEGRO, PLEASE!!!!!
Ive seen a group of igbo Israelites on youtube. It's funny :mjlol:

But on the flipside who's to say that the ancestors of many modern day black africans, that trace their roots all the way back to north east africa, did not travel back and four between Africa and the middle east before settling elsewhere. :jbhmm:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
For the most part yeah especially if they stay and live on their island. A lot of the ones who come here in parts of Florida too. But ya'll acting like it's not ones who switch up as soon as they get off the boat.

I had a friend named Fatherson (don't know if that's how you spell it but that's how his name is pronounced) and he was first generation and now serves in the military but he said he was American and not Haitian. I was trying to tell him he shouldn't deny his heritage but in his mind he rationalized it as a positive because he escaped poverty. He said his parents don't even answer the phone when his folks from Haiti call because they always want money. He was cool but was one of the things he was touchy about.
And you dismissed the Haitian hebrews calling continental africans dirty and stinky on youtube. Some even tell their people not to celebrate haitian flag day.

Is this a response to my post?
Where did I dismiss a youtube video that you're referring to? who is "y'all"

Haitian kids use to be Ja-Fak-ans back in the day....Fugees covered and parodied the entire urban Haitian american experience in their 2 albums

I'm reading your post and it seems to be written like a "Gotcha!! " Like you're exposing things that aren't well known.'

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Is this a response to my post?
Where did I dismiss a youtube video that you're referring to? who is "y'all"
What? Wasn't talking about a video in particular but said there was a popular isrealite figure on youtube who's haitian who calls africans dirty and stinky. And then said it was a lot of west indians who deny their lineage and gave a personal example from what I see here in Florida. But made sure to not say all or most.
I don't understand the hate on AA bandwagon but on here but it's whatever. I think it's because of the few militants on here steadily calling other nationalities c00ns so some people on here feel the need to project that back on to AAs as a whole and create faux narratives. Most these indigenous hotep or black Abrahamic identity groups were founded by Carribean folks. This whole thread premise is faulty and just seem like a facade to throw subs at the militants who steadily call people on here Dominic00ns, Mexicac, Candic00n, etc . No to mention skin bleaching and the whole color hierarchy is deeper in the west indies than it is in the states. It's a lot simpler in the states.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Ive seen a group of igbo Israelites on youtube. It's funny

But on the flipside who's to say that the ancestors of many modern day black africans, that trace their roots all the way back to north east africa, did not travel back and four between Africa and the middle east before settling elsewhere.

Could be. Until then Yaphet Kotto, Sammy Davis Jr., Shyne can go sing the Hannukah song with Adam Sandler...for all that I care

hehehehehehhehe

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
had never heard of this before......
37153_870221302398_2707777_48086577_5824886_n.jpg

straight COMEDY

but this stuff is being repeated by jail Haitians, right? the vagabons?

:mjlol:

I'd love to hear the methodology they used to come up wit that chart bruh :russ: ...I guess all the islands not big/popular enough to be designated their own tribe gets grouped under the generic "west indians":russ: ...to bad so sad T&T :hubie::mjgrin: