Why are AA's the only ones who claim to be indigenous to their country?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The same reason mulattos, quadroons, etc. were able to pass as “Cherokee” and “Blackfoot” and marry into many white families without scrutiny.
:mjpls:

Its funny they cant explain if all/most AAs come from this mythical group that would have made it EASY For the languages and their original names to have been preserved.

The AFRICANs who visited America pre slavery didnt call themselves black and their cultures and language still exist, the Native americans who were here languages and customs still exist, but nothing exisits from this group that allegedly were the real slaves/majority of slaves?

If this mythical group was the majority then if anything any africans (if there were any according to the colithat came would have simply assimilated into this mythincal group and their languages, religions, etc would have been preserved.

So what was the historical war that took placed where the white minority came through and mashed on these people?

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I dont have the video but one of the earliest videos I seen pushing this and being heavily circulated was outta Jamaica
yeah the Jamaican dude in the documentary said go to Dominica, S.V.G and the Caribs/Kalinagos there look Black.... nuh uh dummy go the S.V.G and Dominica n you'll see some ppl mixed with Carib/Kalinago and Black...and Dominica still has a small population of full Caribs, even Trinidad has a few.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Can you explain how saying we are indigenous to America would make cacs accept and like us, you moron?
Because you don’t want to be connected to Africa or Africans. Hispanics and Indians do the same thing. You think distancing yourself from africa will allow you more respect and admiration from cacs. You also think it will put you in a higher social class give you the chance to treat all Africans and people of proud African decent as “others” so you can be bigoted to the group just like your cac daddies.

You ain’t fooling nobody. Y’all nikkahs wanna be white people sidekicks, y’all jealous of the Asians and the Indians and the Hispanics. That’s all this “I ain’t African” nonsense is all about, everybody knows it, black and nonblack. Y’all can put whatever goofy spin you want on it.

Personally I don’t care if you c00n ass morons do it or not. Good riddiance to bad rubbish I say

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The same reason mulattos, quadroons, etc. were able to pass as “Cherokee” and “Blackfoot” and marry into many white families without scrutiny.
:mjpls:

“If you’re Black stay back, if you’re brown stick around...”
Being Black and being an indigenous American are not mutually exclusive.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Because you don’t want to be connected to Africa or Africans. Hispanics and Indians do the same thing. You think distancing yourself from africa will allow you more respect and admiration from cacs. You also think it will put you in a higher social class give you the chance to treat all Africans and people of proud African decent as “others” so you can be bigoted to the group just like your cac daddies.

You ain’t fooling nobody. Y’all nikkahs wanna be white people sidekicks, y’all jealous of the Asians and the Indians and the Hispanics. That’s all this “I ain’t African” nonsense is all about, everybody knows it, black and nonblack. Y’all can put whatever goofy spin you want on it.

Personally I don’t care if you c00n ass morons do it or not. Good riddiance to bad rubbish I say
:skip: Then why are you so hurt? You always wailing something serious in these type of threads to the extent you erroneously redefined the term "Black separatists" as Blacks who want to clique up with cacs:mjlol:

Last I checked Black immigrants are seen as the "the good ones" wouldn't it make more sense to not distance ourselves if we want to buddy up with cacs as you claim?

Last edited:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Its funny they cant explain if all/most AAs come from this mythical group that would have made it EASY For the languages and their original names to have been preserved.

The AFRICANs who visited America pre slavery didnt call themselves black and their cultures and language still exist, the Native americans who were here languages and customs still exist, but nothing exisits from this group that allegedly were the real slaves/majority of slaves?

If this mythical group was the majority then if anything any africans (if there were any according to the colithat came would have simply assimilated into this mythincal group and their languages, religions, etc would have been preserved.

So what was the historical war that took placed where the white minority came through and mashed on these people?
shyt is TOO easy to pick apart.

Hell I knew Mexicans(actual foreal foreal Native Americans) growing up with indigenous first and last names. A gang of them down in Mexico still speak them languages...that’s THEIR shyt.

My dad’s great-uncle was born in the late-1800’s, lived until the 60’s, got a straight up African first name, yet was born in Mississippi.

I could go on and on, them connections to Africa be right in our face man, yet the mythological bullshyt continues to get play...
:snoop:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shyt is TOO easy to pick apart.

Hell I knew Mexicans(actual foreal foreal Native Americans) growing up with indigenous first and last names. A gang of them down in Mexico still speak them languages...that’s THEIR shyt.

My dad’s great-uncle was born in the late-1800’s, lived until the 60’s, got a straight up African first name, yet was born in Mississippi.

I could go on and on, them connections to Africa be right in our face man, yet the mythological bullshyt continues to get play...
:snoop:

Point blank Africa the ROOT/Source and AAs having a diverse make up of various African ethnic groups paired with their experience in America is what allowed for the creation of new culture (AA culture) that is so distinct yet famaliar to blacks globally which is why there was a point in time AAs were seen as a light of hope to the blacks around the world (50s-70s) which helped them (blacks around the world) create their approaches during the various wars for independancy back then.

Blacks in America have regressed where we are now just seen as entertainment to the world while our fam globally will probably enter a cultural renissance now that they have access to technology.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:skip: Then why are you so hurt? You always wailing something serious in these type of threads to the extent you erroneously redefined the term "Black separatists" as Blacks who want to clique up with cacs:mjlol:

Last I checked Black immigrants are seen as the "the good ones" wouldn't it make more sense to not distance ourselves if we want to buddy up with cacs as you claim?
Coli black separatist are different from real black separatist, so that’s why the definition isn’t the same, the Coli black separatist are like a c00n bizzaro version.

These threads annoy me because of their c00nish nature being disguised as some pro black topic. Same with the corny ass black Hebrew isrealities who are scammers that promote a fake pro black agenda to distance themselves from black African woman who they don’t want to procreate with, but are over the top thirsty and inclusive of white hispanic children who they desire like a discount version of the white European women that they can’t have.

You right though, I don’t need to be in these type of threads. I have railed against them enough.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
So this thread was about American black D.O.S not being indigenous to America and rejecting African heritage?

This is an indirect argument about tribalism. It's bad when AA practice it but it's ok for everyone else though.

AA are starting to see Caribs/Africans as leeches in their communities.

We've already heard the arguments on this issue.

It's wrong to paint a broad brush like that though.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
yeah the Jamaican dude in the documentary said go to Dominica, S.V.G and the Caribs/Kalinagos there look Black.... nuh uh dummy go the S.V.G and Dominica n you'll see some ppl mixed with Carib/Kalinago and Black...and Dominica still has a small population of full Caribs, even Trinidad has a few.

there are no full natives left on the islands

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You are talking about the Darfur conflict, right? Because that is what people use a point of reference as. Darfur is not the whole entire country. Basically the conflict there was pretty much between different tribes in the region, and ironically the majority of Sudanese soldiers is from that region, hence your views. Being Arab in Sudan is more or less culture rather than anything else. I have never heard anyone deny their "African" part, hence the term Afro-Arab. What i find funny with some of you guys, there is no consistency.

The consistency is absolutely there. Entire thread is about fringe elements/groups in each country of the diaspora that create alternate identities. I specifically mentioned groups in USA, Nigeria and the Sudan. Others have pointed out examples in Haiti, JA, and other places.

I can't claim to know more about the conflict in Sudan than you , but I think you're reluctant to see the parallels between what the topic is and what you wrote. "Being an Arab is more or less a culture thing in Sudan"? Really? Not lineage?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So this thread was about American black D.O.S not being indigenous to America and rejecting African heritage?

This is an indirect argument about tribalism. It's bad when AA practice it but it's ok for everyone else though.

AA are starting to see Caribs/Africans as leeches in their communities.

We've already heard the arguments on this issue.

It's wrong to paint a broad brush like that though.
It’s a stupid argument when they a literally replacing you with Hispanics :mjlol:

Every single black person I see on the job speaks Spanish. Hispanics driving most y’all outchea own neighborhoods but y’all mad at Africans and Caribs

Dumb nikkah Shyte. As long as them white hispanic women keep giving y’all nikkahs a whiff, y’all would give up the entire black community :mjlol: y’all already going outchea way to give up all your music, tv roles, and business to the Latino community

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
It’s a stupid argument when they a literally replacing you with Hispanics :mjlol:

Every single black person I see on the job speaks Spanish. Hispanics driving most y’all outchea own neighborhoods but y’all mad at Africans and Caribs

Dumb nikkah Shyte. As long as them white hispanic women keep giving y’all nikkahs a whiff, y’all would give up the entire black community :mjlol: y’all already going outchea way to give up all your music, tv roles, and business to the Latino community

Lol you are changing the topic of the conversation but l agree and you can include indians/asians.

They are all leaches no matter the skin color.

Caribs/Africans are grateful ethnic substitutes.

Less historical tension and they can imitate AA mannerisms too.