Why am I not losing weight ??

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Whatever the fukk you do calorie/macro wise, just make sure you know how to ACCURATELY track what you're eating. Weigh by the gram and do it uncooked whenever possible. Not knowing the basics of tracking can fukk everything else up.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS. i am currently doing OMAD (ONE MEAL A DAY), so i am essentially fasting 24 hours per day.

I only consume veggies like spinach and broccoli, and a protein that i bake at home. Such as chicken or fish. And i only do cardio, but i do over a hour of cardio daily. The most steps ive done in one day is 28,000.

i am down close to 12 pounds in about a week.

I drink LOTS of water to curb my hunger and its been working well
Some about the OMAD just doesn’t seem right or practical to me despite the research suppprting it. That’s not something I would want to get my body used to. Seems impossible to get all daily nutrients in that one meal.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Listen

If you gonna eat Burger King 3-4 times a day and ice creams and cake your fukked no matter what you do but that’s just common sense

But if you eating some baked foods and vegetables mixed with some fast food here and there junk food here and there and you busting yo ass in the gym
I guarantee you’ll have a solid physique I bet my life on it,y’all just don’t workout hard enough.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Listen

If you gonna eat Burger King 3-4 times a day and ice creams and cake your fukked no matter what you do but that’s just common sense

But if you eating some baked foods and vegetables mixed with some fast food here and there junk food here and there and you busting yo ass in the gym
I guarantee you’ll have a solid physique I bet my life on it, y’all just don’t workout hard enough.
Bullshyt. Yeah you can eat the shyt you listed if you're willing to do hours of cardio daily to burn it off but who's willing to work that hard just to eat that? You just naming random stuff but how many calories are you talking about eating per day that you think you can burn off at the gym?

I do 55 minutes of cardio on the treadmill at an incline 5 days a week after lifting big at the gym and I can't eat all the shyt I want to eat without gaining weight. I still have to count calories and I highly doubt you or 80% of the people at your gym workout harder than me.