Why am I not losing weight ??

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bullshyt. Yeah you can eat the shyt you listed if you're willing to do hours of cardio daily to burn it off but who's willing to work that hard just to eat that? You just naming random stuff but how many calories are you talking about eating per day that you think you can burn off at the gym?

I do 55 minutes of cardio on the treadmill at an incline 5 days a week after lifting big at the gym and I can't eat all the shyt I want to eat without gaining weight. I still have to count calories and I highly doubt you or 80% of the people at your gym workout harder than me.

:mjlol: The only reason you saying that is because you lifting like a girl.

Write your routine out right now and how tall are you and how much you weigh and what are your max lifts in squat,bench and deadlifts? And what all do you eat on a daily?

:stopitslime:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:mjlol: The only reason you saying that is because you lifting like a girl.

Write your routine out right now and how tall are you and how much you weigh and what are your max lifts in squat,bench and deadlifts? And what all do you eat on a daily?

:stopitslime:
Breh, I'm not about to prove shyt to you. Going off observations I'm sure I lift more than you in every category. Believe what you want tho. I'm not in the gym 5 days a week lifting bullshyt. You feeding dude bad advice and garbage takes.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh, I'm not about to prove shyt to you. Going off observations I'm sure I lift more than you in every category. Believe what you want tho. I'm not in the gym 5 days a week lifting bullshyt. You feeding dude bad advice and garbage takes.

My point exactly. You talking about things you have no clue of

Daps
Carb Cycling is the truth. the variation in carbs/workouts will get you ripped Fast & it's one of the easiest workout plans imo.

this doctor got help from a pro bodybuilder & got quick results

3x a week = high carb/7 meals a day. 360g carbs/215g protein. lift heavy, no cardio. (this is the hardest day but manageable. the other 2 are easy)
2x a week = med. carbs/6 meals. 30 min. cardio + weights.
2x a week = low carb/6 meals. 15 min. HIIT cardio, no weights.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Carb Cycling is the truth. the variation in carbs/workouts will get you ripped Fast & it's one of the easiest workout plans imo.

3x a week = high carb/7 meals a day. 360g carbs/215g protein. lift heavy, no cardio. (this is the hardest day but manageable. the other 2 are easy)

That’s too much weight he lost,depending on how much strength he lost I’d call this a fail honestly

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Serious question:

Have you done this before or are you basing this off the video?

Daps
yep and got pretty much the same results. before this it was fasting/the snake diet....where i was drinking salt/potassium water for multiple days & not eating anything but this is a much better plan.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Sounds like his coach changed Ultimate Diet 2.0 just enough to package it as his own.

Poor guy. Atleast in UD2 you get to experience carb supercompensation after suffering half the week.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
On July 4th I weighed in at 209.8

Today I got on the scale first thing this morning & I’m 210lbs :martin:

So far I’ve been

-staying at 1800 calories a day

-logging & weighing all of my food

-gym 4/5x a week

-no fast food/soda

Meals mainly consist of

Oatmeal, chicken, brown rice, egg whites
I can’t talk bc I’ve gotten somewhat:flabbynsick:myself, but what are your macros?

MyFitnessPal is pretty easy to use. I can eat “healthy” and still gain weight eating nuts, peanut butter, rice, etc. But if I’m tracking macros, I can trust the process. If the scale isn’t moving it could mean I’m bloated, holding water, not enough fiber etc.

But I’ll feel confident I’ve lost fact bc it’s science. 3500 cals in 1 lb of fat. I would have lost fat enough though I may feel:flabbynsick:

Daps
Might have answered this already but...what are you doing in the gym?

Probably need to go from 4/5 days per week to 5/6.

Increase your cardio. Lifting is important but you don't need to do too much on a cut. Main thing when dropping lbs is to lift enough to MAINTAIN muscle and strength. Cardio should be the top gym priority when you need to lose a decent amount of weight.

I'd also add that 1800 calories might be a bit much. May need to cut that down a bit just to get your body kickstarted. Try 1500 to 1700 and see how that goes.

My guess is the workout intensity needs to increase to create more of a deficit.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Might have answered this already but...what are you doing in the gym?

Probably need to go from 4/5 days per week to 5/6.

Increase your cardio. Lifting is important but you don't need to do too much on a cut. Main thing when dropping lbs is to lift enough to MAINTAIN muscle and strength. Cardio should be the top gym priority when you need to lose a decent amount of weight.

I'd also add that 1800 calories might be a bit much. May need to cut that down a bit just to get your body kickstarted. Try 1500 to 1700 and see how that goes.

My guess is the workout intensity needs to increase to create more of a deficit.
What kind of cardio?