Who's the thug that made the thread on me

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I understand that some, most, or I hope not all of what I say might be bad and wrong, it's just that, most of the time I just speak what's on my mind. And I am serious about the wrestling thing, and I know I don't have the body for it right now, I just need to lose weight and get a better cardio and more exercise in my life. And maybe even get back into yoga. That pic by the way is from 08 or 09 but I'm not in. A good weight area right now either. Probably worse than then. ...god I need to lose weight.

http://www.kinobody.com/

get personal coaching from that guy but you have to be committed to the diet plan he makes for you. Also make sure you do a lot of cardio because running the ropes requires a lot of stamina. Look at your body in a year and see if you want to join a wrestling school...but get a degree in something real as well because even if you make it in wrestling you can be gone in less than a year with how fickle the business is.

If you want something you have to make realistic assessments and improve areas that need to be improved on to even have a shot...don't be one of those people on American Idol with no ability and just delusions.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
http://www.kinobody.com/

get personal coaching from that guy but you have to be committed to the diet plan he makes for you. Also make sure you do a lot of cardio because running the ropes requires a lot of stamina. Look at your body in a year and see if you want to join a wrestling school...but get a degree in something real as well because even if you make it in wrestling you can be gone in less than a year with how fickle the business is.

If you want something you have to make realistic assessments and improve areas that need to be improved on to even have a shot...don't be one of those people on American Idol with no ability and just delusions.
I'm also thinking of asking my parents to get me ddp yoga for Christmas.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm also thinking of asking my parents to get me ddp yoga for Christmas.

DDP Yoga is a good start for balance but it won't give you the physique to even be looked at in the wrestling business

how old are you? if your 30 just forget it but if your 19 you have time to build something that is marketable. But you don't have to have a perfect body to join a wrestling school just enough cardio ability to be able to move around the ring. Build up your in ring ability while you build your physique and personality and mic ability is on you...you can't teach personality

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
DDP Yoga is a good start for balance but it won't give you the physique to even be looked at in the wrestling business

how old are you? if your 30 just forget it but if your 19 you have time to build something that is marketable. But you don't have to have a perfect body to join a wrestling school just enough cardio ability to be able to move around the ring. Build up your in ring ability while you build your physique and personality and mic ability is on you...you can't teach personality
I'm 20. I think i have a good personality for wrestling. I'm planning on training at gill ergs wrestling academy when I'm ready.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm 20. I think i have a good personality for wrestling. I'm planning on training at gill ergs wrestling academy when I'm ready.

get your ass in the gym this weekend and do some h.i.i.t cardio and eat better. Build up your stamina there is no when i'm ready. Get your ass in the gym now and stay focused after a few months of built up stamina go to the wrestling school. Trust me get an online assessment from Greg O Ghallager at kinobody just follow the diet plan and workout as well

also go to college if your able too i'm not sure what your ability to get a degree but hedge your risk for a career

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
get your ass in the gym this weekend and do some h.i.i.t cardio and eat better. Build up your stamina there is no when i'm ready. Get your ass in the gym now and stay focused after a few months of built up stamina go to the wrestling school. Trust me get an online assessment from Greg O Ghallager at kinobody just follow the diet plan and workout as well

also go to college if your able too i'm not sure what your ability to get a degree but hedge your risk for a career
When I said when I'm ready I meant when I was in better shape, and I'm in college right now, community college. And what's h.i.i.t.? And I would go, but my parents say that we don't have enough money to go there. Do you need to pay to go to golds gym?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
When I said when I'm ready I meant when I was in better shape, and I'm in college right now, community college. And what's h.i.i.t.? And I would go, but my parents say that we don't have enough money to go there. Do you need to pay to go to golds gym?

yeah golds gym has membership but i think a place like planet fitness is like 10 bucks a month...not the best place but its cheap

see if your school has a gym you can go to for free

h.i.i.t is basically sprinting for a set period of time like 1 minute and then walking for the next minute and you keep that pattern for 10-15 minutes then after that you just job for another 15 minutes do this 3-5 times a week for 30 minutes total each time

when you get better you can switch up to higher speeds or longer sprint times but no more than 3 minutes for a sprint its called high intensity interval training google it and do research

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I heard about that, but it's the closest place that I can go to to train at. I would've gone to train at kyda pro, but apparently they don't train anymore from what I've heard. That and I've heard that gillbergs wrestling academy is a developmental territory for Maryland championship wrestling so I can get some good tv/internet exposure from wrestling there.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
yeah golds gym has membership but i think a place like planet fitness is like 10 bucks a month...not the best place but its cheap

see if your school has a gym you can go to for free

h.i.i.t is basically sprinting for a set period of time like 1 minute and then walking for the next minute and you keep that pattern for 10-15 minutes then after that you just job for another 15 minutes do this 3-5 times a week for 30 minutes total each time

when you get better you can switch up to higher speeds or longer sprint times but no more than 3 minutes for a sprint its called high intensity interval training google it and do research
Yeah my college has a small workout gym, though I don't know which exercise equipment is required for the full weight loss experience.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah my college has a small workout gym, though I don't know which exercise equipment is required for the full weight loss experience.

save up the 250 required for the personal coaching plan from that kinobody site and he will give you a realistic diet and workout you can follow...its better than some fat personal trainer at the local gym and cheaper ultimately for better results

and weight loss depends on diet weight training is for body sculpting combining the right combo of both gives you the ideal body you want