Who's the thug that made the thread on me

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
save up the 250 required for the personal coaching plan from that kinobody site and he will give you a realistic diet and workout you can follow...its better than some fat personal trainer at the local gym and cheaper ultimately for better results

and weight loss depends on diet weight training is for body sculpting combining the right combo of both gives you the ideal body you want
Did you do this plan?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I'm also thinking of asking my parents to get me ddp yoga for Christmas.
Youre 20 years old and cant afford a Yoga set? The fukk you doin with your life boy?! Get off the forum and get you a part time job. Even in your condition, theres many front doors to walmarts in your town

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
How much did you weigh when you started? I'm also 5'9 if that means anything.

about 139 but we clearly would be starting from two different goals, your going to have a lot more need for body fat reduction but ultimately if you follow the plan over time you will get there. The drastic change in diet alone with no soda or pizza or ice cream or any junk will make the most difference. The rest is just strength training and cardio to sculpt your body but give yourself time don't obsessively look in the mirror every day but be dedicated to the diet and workout and you will get there

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
OP is this you? :ohhh:

n4e627f1b38f82_large.jpg
Sad thing is I know this kid from another forum. He was hated there too.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
What you all don't realize is that @Wcthesecret isn't as dumb as he looks. He dodged his first ban by pretending like he didn't know why he got :camby:'d, confusing mods who ACTUALLY didn't know, since they don't keep an eye on TSC like that.

This forum is great, since traditionally it's pretty lenient so as to encourage fukkery...unfortunately this is one of those times it came back to bite us.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
What you all don't realize is that @Wcthesecret isn't as dumb as he looks. He dodged his first ban by pretending like he didn't know why he got :camby:'d, confusing mods who ACTUALLY didn't know, since they don't keep an eye on TSC like that.

This forum is great, since traditionally it's pretty lenient so as to encourage fukkery...unfortunately this is one of those times it came back to bite us.
Actually I did no why, it's because it seemed like I didn't learn from my mistakes.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Sad thing is I know this kid from another forum. He was hated there too.
Was it smf forums something cawful smf and something cawful were the same, ...I got them split unfortunately... ppvdirect I would say comic book movies but i wouldn't say i was hated there.