Who's the thug that made the thread on me

Sin_Cara

wreslterer
Daps
Reppin
mxieco
Well the thing is guys, since I've been gone, I've been training to become a pro wrestler with my friends at riot city wrestling. It's been 5-6 months since I started training. Here is my trainers youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skullsicend

if youu need help loking like even more retard hit me up okay okay

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
is he retarded?
JuiER.gif

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
@Dpc292
Hello sir, top of the morning you may remember me. Is it possible if you could upload a video of your process of becoming a professional wrestler?
What school are you attending?

Sorry, I don't have any video of my training, nobodys filmed any of it since I've been there. And i am attending the riot city wrestling school. It's basically the guys backyard and we set up the ring and practice our bumps, running the ropes, hip tosses, arm drags, body slams, suplexes, up and overs that's when you're running to the turnbuckle and your opponent is running at you and you jump over him with the help of the turnbuckle which helps with setting up moves like sunset flips. We're also practicing that sequence when your opponents running and you go on the ground and he jumps over you and then you leapfrog over him and then you clothesline him *im not very good at that one since my leapfrog so are terrible*, we also did back body drops, those are awesome. We also learned how to give punches and forearms, We're also learning about technical stuff like headlocks and grappling and wrist locks and we also do scramble matches sometimes. I've given people the Pepsi twist, the heart punch, the crossface chickenwing with body scissors, the camel clutch, the rear naked choke, the sleeper hold, I've also taken moves like the Pepsi twist, a lot of clotheslines, sholder blocks, double team suplexes, and probably many other kinds of moves.

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
@Dpc292
Hello sir, top of the morning you may remember me. Is it possible if you could upload a video of your process of becoming a professional wrestler?
What school are you attending?

Your theme sounds ok, but I don't know if I'd be allowed to use it with all the swearing, also I don't know if it would match me, I'd happily use it on here though If we somehow brought back the tsccw. But I've been thinking that my gimmick in wrestling would be a bit of a narcissistic psychotic man or a journeyman, I've been thinking of using I want it all by queen and if I went heel the rap cersion of it from sucker punch, or maybe a combination of animals and centuries by maroon 5 and fall out boy, or maybe the theme song to gurren lagann.

I have also found out that wrestlers bring their music to shows for people to play them there. I found this out recently since on Friday I went to my first indy show where Justin credible was wrestling at adrenaline championship wrestling in a cage match against prodigy ptv at. He didn't come out to snap yo fingers snap yo neck, he came out to this generic epic theme, my trainer cashed in his gold rush briefcase on the current champion prodigy ptv after the match and beat him to become the new acw heavyweight champion. It was awesome.