Who's the thug that made the thread on me

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He has repeatedly made racial and obscene comments towards posters and about life in general. He was called out and denied it. Then when the evidence was shown, he blamed it on his father teaching him racial practices, yet he continually does the shyt and is unapologetic about it.

He's basically a spoiled brat with a penchant for racism and no real knowledge or humor with his posts. So he's bad and has no redeemable qualities.

he's clearly autistic or has Aspergers...i would say people have to be careful with the bullying but he is probably a liability to the site because he's naturally a beta male type who will irk people and i'm not sure the coli wants a news story related to a suicide based on bullying on here

people can be mean online but i kind of find the threadstarters style intriguing in his clear innocence of spirit with the lack of filter he has due to his mental condition

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
he's clearly autistic or has Aspergers...i would say people have to be careful with the bullying but he is probably a liability to the site because he's naturally a beta male type who will irk people and i'm not sure the coli wants a news story related to a suicide based on bullying on here

people can be mean online but i kind of find the threadstarters style intriguing in his clear innocence of spirit with the lack of filter he has due to his mental condition

I think you might be onto something.....

Got damn, all them retard jokes TSC makes, Karma really got us on this one lol :bryan:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Got damn, all them retard jokes TSC makes, Karma really got us on this one lol :bryan:

See though. I don't buy into using disabilities as a excuse... Online. I mean when your face to face, it's different, as there is fast reaction time. Online you can type a post, and post it 30 mins later. Think, proofread, and submit to the brehs. With the power of the keyboard, someone with motor neuron skills can be viewed normal, even though they cannot type... but think. Just posting something, and submitting without thinking of the repercussions... well then you need a stomping. :umad:

BeefWellingtonThe2nd

[Generic Custom Title]
Daps
Reppin
Notts, UK
You god damn ghetto thug.
Game-Show-Punch-Negged.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

i remember the guy made a thread saying he was going to be a wwe wrestler but has no muscles or the look to even be considered, he's got a very simple innocent mindset and can't comprehend simple things nor understands that some of the things he say are off-putting so his brain is probably similar to a child's brain and he probably is influenced by racist voices around him

i'm just saying i'd be careful with being too harsh on someone who's brain functioning ability isn't at a normal level not sure you would want someone offing themselves being on your conscious

we can try to explain that what he says is wrong or inappropriate and check him but not to the point of making the guy feel worthless

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
i remember the guy made a thread saying he was going to be a wwe wrestler but has no muscles or the look to even be considered, he's got a very simple innocent mindset and can't comprehend simple things nor understands that some of the things he say are off-putting so his brain is probably similar to a child's brain and he probably is influenced by racist voices around him

i'm just saying i'd be careful with being too harsh on someone who's brain functioning ability isn't at a normal level not sure you would want someone offing themselves being on your conscious

we can try to explain that what he says is wrong or inappropriate and check him but not to the point of making the guy feel worthless
I understand that some, most, or I hope not all of what I say might be bad and wrong, it's just that, most of the time I just speak what's on my mind. And I am serious about the wrestling thing, and I know I don't have the body for it right now, I just need to lose weight and get a better cardio and more exercise in my life. And maybe even get back into yoga. That pic by the way is from 08 or 09 but I'm not in. A good weight area right now either. Probably worse than then. ...god I need to lose weight.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I actually do have aspergers, I think I've mentioned that on here before.

people with Aspergers find it hard to have a filter and also are very raw during social situations with a lack of empathy towards others at time

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
people with Aspergers find it hard to have a filter and also are very raw during social situations with a lack of empathy towards others at time
That is me to a t. I'm a nice guy, I'm just sometimes a bit too honest sometimes.