Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
2ntlqae.jpg

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
fukk that this thread dies here, waitaminute, you in this thread dapping this fakkit? :stopitslime:

fukk You, fukk Him :bustback:

Dude is a clown, i can dap whoever i want. You can ask @Twitter @MightyHealthy and @StarClout i've been on this fukk boy for a while back when i was on known as Scarecrow nikka :ufdup:

And nikkas dont wannna no damn :younggjapo: licking a dogs a$$hole if they dont want to. Some of us are at work nikka :beli: Now calm your ass down so we can go in on this sonning on this fukk boy @Wcthesecret

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Dude is a clown, i can dap whoever i want. You can ask @Twitter @MightyHealthy and @StarClout i've been on this fukk boy for a while back when i was on known as Scarecrow nikka :ufdup:

And nikkas dont wannna no damn :younggjapo: licking a dogs @sshole if they dont want to. Some of us are at work nikka :beli: Now calm your ass down so we can go in on this sonning on this fukk boy @Wcthesecret
:cheers: I got no problem with you I ain't need to ask nobody you cool, I just fukking hate that fakkit and don't want him thinking anybody got his back on here. He got the lowest post to dap ratio and coming for that lowest rep and I wanna keep it that way.

I only put that there to stop anybody coming in this thread (plus I don't know how :mindblown:)