Who's the thug that made the thread on me

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I don't even know the back story on this dude, but I just negged him for the fukk of it :manny:

He has repeatedly made racial and obscene comments towards posters and about life in general. He was called out and denied it. Then when the evidence was shown, he blamed it on his father teaching him racial practices, yet he continually does the shyt and is unapologetic about it.

He's basically a spoiled brat with a penchant for racism and no real knowledge or humor with his posts. So he's bad and has no redeemable qualities.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Dude, they made a thread dedicated to negging me. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO REACT???

What did you honestly THINK was going to happen? You alienated EVERYONE from this site with your repeated offensive and disrespectful actions to the point that you actually had to LEAVE the site and nearly got banned.

You then came back and acted as if your past hadn't happened and now you are upset that everyone remembers what you are guilty of?

You brought it on yourself lil homie. You got 2 choices about now...

1. Keep being an a$$hole that will result in more enemies, more neg reps and an eventual banning

or

2. Take individual responsibility for your actions, admit you are wrong, move past it and try to start being a better poster and control your childish temper.

Ball is in your court breh :birdman:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
He has repeatedly made racial and obscene comments towards posters and about life in general. He was called out and denied it. Then when the evidence was shown, he blamed it on his father teaching him racial practices, yet he continually does the shyt and is unapologetic about it.

He's basically a spoiled brat with a penchant for racism and no real knowledge or humor with his posts. So he's bad and has no redeemable qualities.

Thanks for the details breh, I'll be sure to neg him again tomorrow.

:pachaha: at having 3000 posts and only 400 daps

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Thanks for the details breh, I'll be sure to neg him again tomorrow.

:pachaha: at having 3000 posts and only 400 daps

I mean, at the VERY least if he brought some sort of quality insight or humor to his posts, his general nature could be overlooked to degree but he doesn't really even bring that. Its nothing but pure entitlement.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Well I wouldn't say I'm that bad.

Popular opinion does tho, that's what you are failing to acknowledge.

If EVERYONE at the bar says you are drunk, then you are drunk. If EVERYONE on the site says you are an a$$hole, then you are an a$$hole.

If you WANT to change that, you gotta take the steps, but if you don't expect backlash.