WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Wood coming back will be big from a rebounding perspective.

If dude can get his career average 7 rebounds a game that will help a lot.

Ham needs to go big as possible.

Bron
Reaves/Dlo
Rui
Wood
AD

But he never will do it.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should have tanked that play-in game with NO:snoop: Lakers would have cruised against this OKC team.:mjcry:
nah id rather find out our fate now than a few weeks later

there isn't any series that is interesting unlike lakers warriors last year

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ham is the least of our issues. It's Pelinka. Even if Ham gets fired. Pelinka will still be there making basketball decisions.

With how some Rookies are right now
And we got this jhs nikka
Pelinka’s seat gotta be scorching hot
I mean if he was trying to lowball tye lue too as well
I mean shyt wtf
I just dont know how a WCF team gets a pick like that and hes complete ass. You either nail the pick or trade it for a vet. We're HOPING he's as good as Dinwiddie next year. Just think about that.

He's not even better than THT as a rookie.

Either Rob completely missed or Ham is terrible at developing talent. Reaves showed out with Vogel and I remember Ham was messing with Reaves mins for a good min as well.

Im still sort of surprised with Max Christie's skillset that he hasnt found a role.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just dont know how a WCF team gets a pick like that and hes complete ass. You either nail the pick or trade it for a vet. We're HOPING he's as good as Dinwiddie next year. Just think about that.

He's not even better than THT as a rookie.

Either Rob completely missed or Ham is terrible at developing talent. Reaves showed out with Vogel and I remember Ham was messing with Reaves mins for a good min as well.

Im still sort of surprised with Max Christie's skillset that he hasnt found a role.

The only people that write off JHS at 20 years old in his first season are the people who think about the Bron timeline before the Lakers. Do you know how many busts there would be if every player was judged after 1 season?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The only people that write off JHS at 20 years old in his first season are the people who think about the Bron timeline before the Lakers. Do you know how many busts there would be if every player was judged after 1 season?
The nikka had Skylar Mays getting mins over him. He's not some raw explosive athlete with high upside that people thought needed time. :mjlol:

But yes its too soon to give up on a rookie. Cause we sure could have used Scottie Pippen Jr over him and Dinwiddie right now.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Force AD and Jokic to matchup like in 2020. Trust our defenders to do their thing. Scoring at 80% FG% when being defended by a primary defender is inexcusable . Jokic carves our defense with Rui on him and the help defense overplays and he ends up finding the open three. I’d rather AD play him straight up and make the nugget role-players beat us . They should screen for AD to force switches on Jokic to get him in foul trouble . Hes a trash defender .

But what the fukk do I know ima fan and our coach is a complete amateur :heh:
In 2020 Lakers had Dwight Howard who was strong as hell and messed with Joker that entire series

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Lakers being so thirsty for stars led this franchise to this predicament.

Building a team around LeBron is difficult enough, but it makes it more difficult now that he’s at best a 30-35 minute player at this point in his career

AD was supposed to take the load off LeBron but he’s unreliable health and performance wise.

Ham is a substandard coach that’s expected to make chicken salad out of chicken shyt

Lakers role players are on egg shells all season with all the rumor and innuendo about their status with the team. DLo would be better off in a city like Orlando or OKC where there isn’t a ton of pressure on a nightly basis.

Lakers best chance to do anything this series was yesterday and it didn’t happen. Maybe they come back and win Game 2, but I doubt it.
Dlo needs to focus on the next game and shoot the ball into the basket. He cant defend but he can score and should focus on the net popping. I have no idea why he goes stone cold against the Nuggets. This should be his redemption as you will be open a lot of the time and you can always lob to AD and Bron. Its not a complicated series, he just needs to wake up and play to his potential.

On the other side, Lakers needs to keep Murray to his season averages and not let someone like KCP make momentum switching plays.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
We back to Zubac again? That's what happens when you try to build around a certain player, sure let's trade a solid young big because he can't stretch the floor like Muscala :ohlawd:
Except they let the best shooting big in the league walk months before executing that trade. It was clearly general incompetence more than anything else.

Lopez went on to sign a one-year deal with the Milwaukee Bucks for the veteran’s minimum, but he admitted he would have liked to stay in Los Angeles
“Yeah, I mean, I would have wanted to play there. But that being said, I’m happy that this worked out the way it did because it’s the best situation possible. Even comparable to playing there this season. Far and away, this season in Milwaukee has gone so well and just, the group we have here, the players, the staff and the opportunity to do some big things, it’s such a great situation to be in.”

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Oddly enough the same guys that say Bronny need 3/4 more years to develop and is an NBA level defender today :ohhh:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Oddly enough the same guys that say Bronny need 3/4 more years to develop and is an NBA level defender today :ohhh:
What exactly does JHS possess that make people think he has high upside?

He’s an inefficient midrange shooter who doesn’t even shoot a high % from there, is a bad finisher, can’t shoot the 3, and isn’t a natural playmaker from the PG position, and so far doesn’t have good bball IQ… people said his best skill was the defensive end when he’s not an explosive athlete, and is big bodied but gets blown by and doesn’t have good habits on the defensive end

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
We back to Zubac again? That's what happens when you try to build around a certain player, sure let's trade a solid young big because he can't stretch the floor like Muscala :ohlawd:

Nah that might be the single most egregious trade in Laker history.

I seen Zubac straight up dominate Draymond and those KD Warriors. And Magic not only turns around and trades him for a journeyman bum but trades him to the fukking CLIPPERS of all teams.

Him and Pelinka shoulda been fired twice for that dumb shyt.