WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
To get back to the upcoming game… I’m really surprised to see how good Murray is as a passer. He’s increased his assists while keeping his TOs down.

I dont watch Denver like that, so I assumed that you turn Jokic into a scorer and limit some of the easy shots from others….. that doesn’t really work if Murray is able to get 10+ assists and no turnovers
IF Bron keeps shooting well from 3, IF DLO finds his shot.

Do you play Hayes/AD together for long stretches :patrice:

Rui's lack of rebounding and challenging shots hurts. He's gotta be aggressive on offense.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
IF Bron keeps shooting well from 3, IF DLO finds his shot.

Do you play Hayes/AD together for long stretches :patrice:

Rui's lack of rebounding and challenging shots hurts. He's gotta be aggressive on offense.
I think you might have too. Gotta have size on the front line… It’s sad to say but Wood may need to play decent minutes in LA if they have any shot for Game 3

They can’t get battered on the boards again.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yes but also our coach is making him guard Aaron Gordon. :ld:
AD can’t be 2 places at once… he can’t be the rim protector while also guarding Jokic on the perimeter/elbow for long stretches.

There would just be back cuts and easy layups at the rim if you consistently do that

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
AD is at his best when he is protecting the rim and switching. You can't expect AD to protect the rim and also be a man to man defender on Jokic. That's on management! They had a full year. They were suppose to know what the Lakers needed to defeat Denver and they did nothing but bullshyt.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
AD is at his best when he is protecting the rim and switching. You can't expect AD to protect the rim and also be a man to man defender on Jokic. That's on management! They had a full year. They were suppose to know what the Lakers needed to defeat Denver and they did nothing but bullshyt.
All offseason and during the year we screamed about a backup big for this reason