WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
A lot of laker nation might not want lebron back but Jeannie definitely does. And if I’m Bron I ain’t signing shyt if he’s still the head coach. Take your chances with whoever you can get in the off-season. But Ham ain’t the answer.
Ham is the least of our issues. It's Pelinka. Even if Ham gets fired. Pelinka will still be there making basketball decisions.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Ham is the least of our issues. It's Pelinka. Even if Ham gets fired. Pelinka will still be there making basketball decisions.
But the rotations that led to the 8th seed is all on Darvin. Playing favorites majority of the season is the reason it’s a LA vs Denver 1st round series.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
But the rotations that led to the 8th seed is all on Darvin. Playing favorites majority of the season is the reason it’s a LA vs Denver 1st round series.
Pelinka should’ve fired his ass mid season right after that January February debacle that led to this 8th seed :unimpressed: letting this shyt happen in kobe yr
Same yr they unveiled Bean statue too
They should’ve been a sense or urgency a no tolerance approach to fukkery

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
With how some Rookies are right now
And we got this jhs nikka
Pelinka’s seat gotta be scorching hot
I mean if he was trying to lowball tye lue too as well
I mean shyt wtf
We probably beat Denver if we had Jaquez. That's how good he has been. Not to mention the trade value. Pelinka single handedly fukked up the draft. The scouts wanted Cam and he overrode them.