WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Maxwell Lewis his rookie year in the SL averaged:

5.4 PPG on 32% shooting and 16% from 3

Bronny averaged:

8.8 PPG on 35% shooting and 16% from 3

It’s hilarious to me that they essentially played very similar as 2nd round picks (Max was drafted higher) and yet Bronny is seen as not even able to be G LEAGUE player and no one says anything regarding Max who is comparable

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
and then it took me 5 mins to say that maxwell lewis isn't and probably won't ever be one. see how easy that is? except the difference is that maxwell lewis proved himself to be worthy of getting drafted by what he did in college. and despite that, he still isn't good enough. bronny got handed a job that he never even earned and people still pretending like he has potential.
My point in saying my comment is that you’re a reactionary moron.. you’re a leaf in the wind with whatever is happening at that moment right then with no context. You’re a casual fan

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point in saying my comment is that you’re a reactionary moron.. you’re a leaf in the wind with whatever is happening at that moment right then with no context. You’re a casual fan

this is coming from someone who said bronny was a lotto pick :pachaha: and then backtracked and said he would be lotto if he was 6'6 :dead:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
How is this normal?

What exactly are you gonna do with this shyt my dude?

This nikka bought a 1/6 scale Kobe action figure

To do what with?

Rub your p*ssylips while drooling at it?

:dame:
All yall gotta go . Holy war on all you nikkas

full