WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
same posters with the same narrative posting.. I swear this forum is filled with people who actually wanna talk about basketball and what works for the team and another section is about Stan wars

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
That Westbrook trade was a disaster on so many fronts. KCP leaving and now being such an important backcourt defensive piece for Denver hurts
Facts. I know people like to pile on when it comes to Bron being the “gm” but I think that trade was really about AD and Bron signed off on it to make him happy. I think AD said Westbrook was his closest friend in the league and he really wanted to play with him.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
That Westbrook trade was a disaster on so many fronts. KCP leaving and now being such an important backcourt defensive piece for Denver hurts
We win at least one more ring with those guys.

Which other team loses Brook, KCP, Randle, Caruso, Kuz, Zubac etc and not get at least one first round pick in return? We have nothing to show for it. That level of incompetence is unheard of.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Facts. I know people like to pile on when it comes to Bron being the “gm” but I think that trade was really about AD and Bron signed off on it to make him happy. I think AD said Westbrook was his closest friend in the league and he really wanted to play with him.
AD and Westbrook close like that :leon: I had no idea

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I gotta wonder if the Lakers lose in 4 or 5 games, does Darvin get fired?

I genuinely think they probably run it back with him 1 more year

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they didn't just sign off on it, they pushed for it.

people forget that the Buddy Hield trade was agreed upon until Bron and AD put a stop to it. this is all public record btw. Rob made a mistake cause ultimately he's the one who presses the button and if you read the tea leaves closely, he's not allowing klutch to persuade him anymore.

this is from a non biased source and probably the best all things Laker sources since early 2000s.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
We win at least one more ring with those guys.

Which other team loses Brook, KCP, Randle, Caruso, Kuz, Zubac etc and not get at least one first round pick in return? We have nothing to show for it. That level of incompetence is unheard of.
They overreacted after the Suns series. They just needed another 6th man scorer type but they didn't need a full DNA switch like they tried with Westbrook.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I gotta wonder if the Lakers lose in 4 or 5 games, does Darvin get fired?

I genuinely think they probably run it back with him 1 more year
A lot of laker nation might not want lebron back but Jeannie definitely does. And if I’m Bron I ain’t signing shyt if he’s still the head coach. Take your chances with whoever you can get in the off-season. But Ham ain’t the answer.