WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he is but I don't want to hear about winning a title being the most important thing when he takes the money.
He’s a max contract player. That’s inarguable. But more importantly why would anyone trust the FO with extra $$?

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lakers being so thirsty for stars led this franchise to this predicament.

Building a team around LeBron is difficult enough, but it makes it more difficult now that he’s at best a 30-35 minute player at this point in his career

AD was supposed to take the load off LeBron but he’s unreliable health and performance wise.

Ham is a substandard coach that’s expected to make chicken salad out of chicken shyt

Lakers role players are on egg shells all season with all the rumor and innuendo about their status with the team. DLo would be better off in a city like Orlando or OKC where there isn’t a ton of pressure on a nightly basis.

Lakers best chance to do anything this series was yesterday and it didn’t happen. Maybe they come back and win Game 2, but I doubt it.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he is but I don't want to hear about winning a title being the most important thing when he takes the money.
Kobe did the same thing with his last contract. Franchise guys should always max out, because even when they do they're still underpaid. It's up to the front office to figure it out.

Nuggets payroll is $10 million higher than the Lakers and they're paying $23 million to Braun, Watson and a bunch of guys who didn't even play yesterday.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kobe did the same thing with his last contract. Franchise guys should always max out, because even when they do they're still underpaid. It's up to the front office to figure it out.

Nuggets payroll is $10 million higher than the Lakers and they're paying $23 million to Braun, Watson and a bunch of guys who didn't even play yesterday.
Denver has the best player in the league. The Lakers do not.

There's nothing to figure out when the team is capped out with players who aren't good enough to contend. AD and LeBron were healthy all season and they finished in 8th place.

"Find new players."

Well, there's this thing called the salary cap you might want to look into.