WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
DLo's opting out.
If he continues to play the way he played yesterday I can’t see how that would be advantageous to him. But let’s even say he does like you believe… the lakers would then have around 28-30 million still sub max money…can’t see who would be available in free agency for that kind of money that would ease the load for Lebron ….best bet might be to have DLO opt in to trade him.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
07 we had no chance against the Suns. Bean tried willing us but goddamn that roster was so ass. 2006 we should have won if bum ass Kwame and Odom grabbed the o board. Probably would have been the greatest upset ever. The talent level between those 2 teams were a lot bigger than the nuggets and lakers. The difference is that there’s no one on this team that actually believes we have a chance and it shows. They accepted that they won’t beat this team.

Facts, all Odom had to do was grab the board and the series is over. It’s kinda crazy that even with that big of a gap in talent they were able to go 7. Not even on no Stan war shyt cuz Bron is an old man, but 06 Kobe with this Laker team would’ve went ape shyt.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Facts, all Odom had to do was grab the board and the series is over. It’s kinda crazy that even with that big of a gap in talent they were able to go 7. Not even on no Stan war shyt cuz Bron is an old man, but 06 Kobe with this Laker team would’ve went ape shyt.
I mean any version of prime Kobe/Bron goes crazy

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
but it's not, we have two top 10 players, we've had role players we traded away for other stars, and we're trying to win. All of our role players now are better than Kwame, Smush, Luke.

In the 05-07 we were literally in the midst of a rebuild. Kobe's greatness is what allowed us to be a playoff team while rebuilding. But the circumstances are way different. Those teams in the 05-07 weren't put together to compete for titles, the teams we are putting together in these Bron-AD years are. We are not currently rebuilding.

Naw that’s real, I just meant it more in terms of drawing a bad matchup. IMO, that 06 team could’ve gone to the Western Conference Finals at minimum. I personally felt like they could’ve went to the Finals depending on the matchups. The suns was the worst matchup possible.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I mean any version of prime Kobe/Bron goes crazy

Right, the problem for Kobe in 06 and you could argue Bron in his first Cavs run is the lack of talent. I’d say Bron is experiencing the opposite with the added misfortune of having his right hand man not being as good as needed to offset his aging. I think this team actually has some talent but our two main guys are flawed.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If he continues to play the way he played yesterday I can’t see how that would be advantageous to him. But let’s even say he does like you believe… the lakers would then have around 28-30 million still sub max money…can’t see who would be available in free agency for that kind of money that would ease the load for Lebron ….best bet might be to have DLO opt in to trade him.
Grayson Allen just got 4/$70 million. DLo's opting out and somebody will pay him.

The front office could get creative and find ways to dump Vincent and Vando.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Grayson Allen just got 4/$70 million. DLo's opting out and somebody will pay him.

Gabe’s value is all time low.. but I agree they gotta find a way to flip both

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
don’t know what that has to do with DLO …if he was in that kind of demand wouldn’t he have signed a bigger deal for more years last summer?
So even less depth and right back to making the team rely even more on the main players :francis: were back at square 1 …the team is in a tough position right now financially ….no easy cap magic LeBron pill will correct that

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
don’t know what that has to do with DLO …if he was in that kind of demand wouldn’t he have signed a bigger deal for more years last summer?

So even less depth and right back to making the team rely even more on the main players :francis: were back at square 1 …the team is in a tough position right now financially ….no easy cap magic LeBron pill will correct that
You guys love to act obtuse.