WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Wood isn't even available until Game 3 and he hasn't played in months

You're asking for trouble putting AD exclusively on Jokic. You want AD to guard him, while also being the rim protector for others (who is going to be the rim protector when Jokic goes assist mode on the perimeter??) and then also score 30+ and grab 12+ boards while playing 43+ minutes?
Force AD and Jokic to matchup like in 2020. Trust our defenders to do their thing. Scoring at 80% FG% when being defended by a primary defender is inexcusable . Jokic carves our defense with Rui on him and the help defense overplays and he ends up finding the open three. I’d rather AD play him straight up and make the nugget role-players beat us . They should screen for AD to force switches on Jokic to get him in foul trouble . Hes a trash defender .

But what the fukk do I know ima fan and our coach is a complete amateur :heh:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Force AD and Jokic to matchup like in 2020. Trust our defenders to do their thing. Scoring at 80% FG% when being defended by a primary defender is inexcusable . Jokic carves our defense with Rui on him and the help defense overplays and he ends up finding the open three. I’d rather AD play him straight up and make the nugget role-players beat us . They should screen for AD to force switches on Jokic to get him in foul trouble . Hes a trash defender .

But what the fukk do I know ima fan and our coach is a complete amateur :heh:
Trust DLO, Reaves and Rui on the perimeter?? That's a recipe for disaster as well tho.. Rui is even worse as a perimeter defender than he is a Jokic stopper lol. That's the reason why he wasn't getting heavy minutes at the beginning of the year

With MPJ, KCP, and Gordon as the other options they will feast.. I don't trust Bron as a rim protector, and that's what you're essentially asking.

I mean you're right you gotta do what you're suggesting in spurts, but to have that be your main defense to me isn't a good strategy imo

But like you said, what do I know I'm just a fan too and at this point we're just throwing things against a better team

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Trust DLO, Reaves and Rui on the perimeter?? That's a recipe for disaster as well tho.. Rui is even worse as a perimeter defender than he is a Jokic stopper lol. That's the reason why he wasn't getting heavy minutes at the beginning of the year
To be completely honest with you I trust Rui on Jokic less than I trust the dudes you mention to check the Nugget role players . Jokic is the facilitator of that offense too. He cannot get into rhythm easily for us to have any chance in this series . And keeping Rui on him he will always easily get into his bag :ld:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
To be completely honest with you I trust Rui on Jokic less than I trust the dudes you mention to check the Nugget role players . Jokic is the facilitator of that offense too. He cannot get into rhythm easily for us to have any chance in this series . And keeping Rui on him he will always easily get into his bag :ld:
True

I just don't think they have the players to match up against the Nuggets after the big 2. Lack of a backup big was always going to be an issue and this is exactly the reason why. Jonas V would be a big get in the off-season if he's available

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
10PM game tomorrow :aicmon:
Man they better win I gotta wake up at 5 the next day to go lift before work ima be all sorts of sleep deprived they better make me do this without a fukking L :pacspit:

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Him and DLo have cap holds of $70 million combined; Reddish, Hayes and Wood have another 8.

You guys all want DLo gone, renounce those other three and have Bron come back on $10 million since winning is important and he can't be asked to do it all anymore.
Unless you have someone take on all of DLO contract with no money coming back (aka a miracle) the Lakers would only have around 10-12 million in cap space in this scenario :mjlol: that's MLE money

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Unless you have someone take on all of DLO contract with no money coming back (aka a miracle) the Lakers would only have around 10-12 million in cap space in this scenario :mjlol: that's MLE money
DLo's opting out.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you guys think someone who is averaging Bron's stats would come back on a 10 million dollar deal? Bron is going to be gone soon so you guys will have all that cap space to go sign whichever magical player Pelinka can sign/trade for.

The Lakers need to move off of Raves and Dlo for Trae young. Trae Young would make AD's and Bron lives so much easier. You play him with a defensive guard (Gabe Vincent or whoever). Lakers would be an easy 50+ win team. Mitchell probably stays with the Cavs. Hopefully Vando finds health.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Simply put: The Nuggets are a better team. Why bother trying to figure out ways this team can win. It’s not going to happen. What more do y’all need to see?

9 more losses?

:dead:

I see why people think our fanbase is delusional.
Especially with the,

"the series is on DLO"

and

"if DLO can get going"

You know your fukked :laugh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Just a reminder..... we traded Zubac for a bag of potato chips
And you still got clowns trying to tell me the front office and ownership isn't a problem. We got one of the dumbest fanbases out there if not the dumbest.