WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
07 we had no chance against the Suns. Bean tried willing us but goddamn that roster was so ass. 2006 we should have won if bum ass Kwame and Odom grabbed the o board. Probably would have been the greatest upset ever. The talent level between those 2 teams were a lot bigger than the nuggets and lakers. The difference is that there’s no one on this team that actually believes we have a chance and it shows. They accepted that they won’t beat this team.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT KOBE DIDNT HAVE A CO-STAR WHO COULD GIVE U A NIGHTLY 30..

AND YEA, ODOM NOT BOXING OUT STILL HAUNTS ME TIL THIS DAY…. THAT REBOUND COULDA LIKELY LED TO ONE OF THE MOST CELEBRATED CHIPS IN NBA HISTORY AND WOULDA CEMENTED KOBE AS GOAT. WE HANDED DALLAS THEIR ASS THAT SEASON AND THEY ENDED UP MAKING FINALS. WOULDA SET UP A NICE KOBE VS SHAQ FINALS WHICH LIKELY WOULDA BEEN DOMINATED BY KOBE.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Denver would literally have to have an all time meltdown for us to have a chance. We’re just not as good of a team and matchup wise it’s horrible for us. It’s just like 05-07 years when we kept getting unlucky and drawing the Suns who were our worst matchup.

but it's not, we have two top 10 players, we've had role players we traded away for other stars, and we're trying to win. All of our role players now are better than Kwame, Smush, Luke.

In the 05-07 we were literally in the midst of a rebuild. Kobe's greatness is what allowed us to be a playoff team while rebuilding. But the circumstances are way different. Those teams in the 05-07 weren't put together to compete for titles, the teams we are putting together in these Bron-AD years are. We are not currently rebuilding.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT KOBE DIDNT HAVE A CO-STAR WHO COULD GIVE U A NIGHTLY 30..

AND YEA, ODOM NOT BOXING OUT STILL HAUNTS ME TIL THIS DAY…. THAT REBOUND COULDA LIKELY LED TO ONE OF THE MOST CELEBRATED CHIPS IN NBA HISTORY AND WOULDA CEMENTED KOBE AS GOAT. WE HANDED DALLAS THEIR ASS THAT SEASON AND THEY ENDED UP MAKING FINALS. WOULDA SET UP A NICE KOBE VS SHAQ FINALS WHICH LIKELY WOULDA BEEN DOMINATED BY KOBE.
damn :wow:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
but it's not, we have two top 10 players, we've had role players we traded away for other stars, and we're trying to win. All of our role players now are better than Kwame, Smush, Luke.

In the 05-07 we were literally in the midst of a rebuild. Kobe's greatness is what allowed us to be a playoff team while rebuilding. But the circumstances are way different. Those teams in the 05-07 weren't put together to compete for titles, the teams we are putting together in these Bron-AD years are. We are not currently rebuilding.

FEEZLACTS

THIS LAKER TEAM IS LIKE THE DREAM TEAM COMPARED TO 2006 LAKERS

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
nuggets might be more talented but we were so ass. You don’t think there’s a bigger gap between both series? Go look at our roster again. And according to a lot of people, we have two top 10 players right? Put it this way, if we had beaten the suns back then, it would be considered a historic upset. If we had beaten the nuggets last season, no one would have thought twice about it. In fact, some had us favored to win the series. People are more reasonable this time around
If we are talking about 2007 then yeah I agree. The Suns had Amare back. But in 2006 Kobe was the best in the world that year and Lamar was a top 20ish player. So that made it a lot closer than it should have been.

This time around the Nuggets have the best player while also having the more talented roster.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

the league now is much more talented on a whole. In THIS era this team is mid. No one in their right mind would think this roster is championship caliber.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

The path was right there to get to the finals. I think we would have beaten the Clippers and the Mavs. I think we would have lost to the Heat though. But it would have been one of the greatest underdog stories in NBA history. Similar to the Heat finals run last year.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
the league now is much more talented on a whole. In THIS era this team is mid. No one in their right mind would think this roster is championship caliber.
This

When I talk with people about how the NBA is more talented than ever, it’s really about guys 3-9 who are all immensely better

Lakers were blitzing Murray in this game leaving either KCP or Porter Jr open.. I mean that’s insane

Imagine Bron and AD having MPJ and KCP as options when getting doubled. This team is simply better

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The path was right there to get to the finals. I think we would have beaten the Clippers and the Mavs. I think we would have lost to the Heat though. But it would have been one of the greatest underdog stories in NBA history. Similar to the Heat finals run last year.

DOUBT WE LOSE TO THE HEAT… WADE HADNT REACHED HIS PRIME YET AND SHAQ WAS PAST HIS PRIME.. KOBE WAS AT HIS ABSOLUTE PEAK AND WAS MANIACAL ABOUT BEATING SHAQ. WE ACTUALLY BEAT MIAMI BY 8 IN OUR FINAL MEETING THAT SEASON.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

yeah right. y'all can make all them "new era" excuses if y'all want.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jokic is too big. AD is smaller and light in the ass too. He's always going to be bullied most post ups.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Wood is back before Vando. Wood is another big to throw out there and grab some boards, it's always an issue with him coming back from injury but him grabbing boards when he's in is VITAL. That's all Lakers should expect from him in limited minutes