WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Running out of fumes doesn't mean stop shooting and stop trying. Running out of fumes is what he looked like against NO in the play in when he was bricking every shot in the 4th quarter. I can accept that. It's why I didn't criticize him that game. You're going to honestly say with a straight face that you don't see the difference between those 2 games? He shot his first attempt in the 4th quarter with a min left. You have to go out of your way as LeBron James to not shoot until the last min bro. I'm not going for whatever that excuse is, at all.
Disagree breh I didn’t see the same aggression he could have drive in more and draw more free throws . We were getting the calls . Look at the free throw difference between us and Denver . Bron should capitalized on that
I also added this to my previous post.

Edit: And to be clear I dont know if that was a Ham or Bron decision. Bron also deserves blame if he thought he could maintain that pace (playing the entire 3rd, etc)

The thing is I saw the dip in quality in Lebron offensively in the 2nd Qrt. He just happen to get a layup and a last second shot to the end half. Again in the 3rd there was about 4 missed open 3s on Bron passes.

I still think yall are underrating him in that altitude. He wasnt nearly as aggressive after the 1st. The first Qrt was fools gold because typically game 1s are feel out games for Bron historically anyway.

He's still at his best in spurts and to do that he has to take his normal breather. It was a miscalculation on Bron/Ham's part.

Again I just thought he played bad. And he's gotta figure out (and Ham) how to pace himself but be VERY aggressive within the time he plays.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The guy who decided to no show in the 4th

LA was down 15 when Lebron re-entered the game.....Why waste energy on a comeback that's not going to happen..Also, AD was getting buckets...LA was running the offense through him.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LA was down 15 when Lebron re-entered the game.....Why waste energy on a comeback that's not going to happen..Also, AD was getting buckets...LA was running the offense through him.

He was on the court when a 1 pt deficit became a 14 pt deficit...the entire time. he was on the court during the whole 13-0 run and did nothing but play hot potato and shoot 26 foot bricks
:comeon:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
He was on the court when a 1 pt deficit became a 14 pt deficit...the entire time. he was on the court during the whole 13-0 run and did nothing but play hot potato and shoot 26 foot bricks

We're talking about the 4th quarter, not the 2nd or 3rd

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're talking about the 4th quarter, not the 2nd or 3rd

The reason the 4th quarter deficit was insurmountable was because he was ghost in the third quarter when the deficit blew up. i can buy him not wanting to go all out in the 4th if he was going all out in the 3rd and it was hopeless.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Yes...Lebron played poorly during that stretch...He committed some bad turnovers..Fatigue was a huge factor..The same way AD all of a sudden started jacking up 3's....Bron/AD were both gassed at the end of the 3rd quarter.....But they still had opportunities to hold off Denver.....Dlo missed a bunch of open shots in the 3rd qt.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 days in between games, now they acting like Bron 49 :laff:

what's ironic is that they said playing the nuggets in the first round was more ideal because more days rest. now it's he tired after 1 half of game 1 of the first round. the gymnastics they do to avoid saying he was on some bullshyt :dead:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This team needs to get DLO going at all costs. They don't win this series without DLO, early in this series they had to get him into a rhythm. I really didn't have a huge problem with the Bron feel out game, He did more offensively than I thought he would (scoring), but there 100% are things this team can do in order to win a game in Denver

They did a great job on Murray this game, but it's shocking to me that they played DLO 41 minutes and Gabe only played 8 minutes. Darvin has to do a better job of getting Gabe in the game. DLO is who is he, and I saw him chasing KCP around screens and I instantly knew they were gonna take advantage of it. They got out to such a big lead due to actually running offensive sets in the 1st half, then generally went away from it in the 2nd half. That I put heavily on LeBron/DLO/Darvin. It's been a constant theme in the season that this happens. They go away from offensive sets and start trying to iso or cross match and they waste too many possessions doing it.

AD played great, I thought he was the best player on the floor. I thought Bron was probably the 3rd best player on the floor........ The Nuggets had everyone else outplaying the Lakers. That can't happen.

I said Lakers in 7, and I can see a path for that to happen however it's going to take DLO to actually show up and so far that just hasn't happened against Denver or anyone in the playoffs.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This team needs to get DLO going at all costs. They don't win this series without DLO, early in this series they had to get him into a rhythm. I really didn't have a huge problem with the Bron feel out game, He did more offensively than I thought he would (scoring), but there 100% are things this team can do in order to win a game in Denver

They did a great job on Murray this game, but it's shocking to me that they played DLO 41 minutes and Gabe only played 8 minutes. Darvin has to do a better job of getting Gabe in the game. DLO is who is he, and I saw him chasing KCP around screens and I instantly knew they were gonna take advantage of it. They got out to such a big lead due to actually running offensive sets in the 1st half, then generally went away from it in the 2nd half. That I put heavily on LeBron/DLO/Darvin. It's been a constant theme in the season that this happens. They go away from offensive sets and start trying to iso or cross match and they waste too many possessions doing it.

AD played great, I thought he was the best player on the floor. I thought Bron was probably the 3rd best player on the floor........ The Nuggets had everyone else outplaying the Lakers. That can't happen.

I said Lakers in 7, and I can see a path for that to happen however it's going to take DLO to actually show up and so far that just hasn't happened against Denver or anyone in the playoffs.
Gabe getting in quick foul trouble more than likely fukked everything up
But yeah Dlo is the key we will not win this series without him assuming that AD/Bron don't go full trash

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Gabe getting in quick foul trouble more than likely fukked everything up
But yeah Dlo is the key we will not win this series without him assuming that AD/Bron don't go full trash
DLO is the key.. which is why I don't understand people saying he should be benched. In no way shape or form should DLO be benched in this series. You stick it out with him and go down with whatever he produces.

There is no one else. Last year they had DS (who frankly was just as bad as DLO offensively) and this year they have no one. Lakers have one of the worst benches of any playoff team and have to stick it out with their top 5 guys

AD and Bron playing 40+ minutes only works if DLO/Reaves/Rui contribute like they are supposed to on the offensive end