WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can a laker fan explain to me the difference between the 2020 laker squad vs this one and why that squad was able to handle the nuggets easily? I missed a majority of that season due to personal reasons so I don't really remember that team
i mean for one, look at that nuggets roster. they weren't that good. it was jokic and jamal. they had 0 defense.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Lakers had some success last year with Rui on Jokic and AD helping from the weak side. Obviously Rui can't guard him one on one in the paint.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Can a laker fan explain to me the difference between the 2020 laker squad vs this one and why that squad was able to handle the nuggets easily? I missed a majority of that season due to personal reasons so I don't really remember that team

Way better perimeter defense in Carusp, KCP, Danny Green.

Plus Dwight could out muscle Jokic.

Plus Rondo could get to the rim and dish it.

Plus AD shooting out of his mind.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You guys are going overboard on the DLo slander. He shot like shyt but I'm not even gonna blame him. He saw LeBron quit in the second half and nobody else wanted to shoot besides AD. At least he had the heart to try.

Also, I don't wanna hear about backcourt defense when Murray was 9-24 from the field so everybody talking that bench DLo/start Gabe/Spencer needs to get real.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
1. Both Bron and AD were top 5 that year.
2. The 3 big man rotation of AD, McGee and Dwight. (Mainly Dwight) made it tough on Jokic.
3. We had better role players. Caruso, KCP, Kuz and Rondo

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Buddy you don't know ball.

"Love the idea of Rui on Jokic"

:laff:

:laff:

that's just one post. there's dozens of posts of you saying how much you love Rui on Jokic because it allows AD to roam. :dead:

Do they not speak English in Canada? Now point to me where I said Rui is a Jokic stopper.. scour that post. Where does it that say

Reading comprehension is an important skill, it’s right there. Go ahead and highlight it

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah they need to stop this experiment

Love the idea again of putting Rui on Jokic. Makes it easier for the defense to collapse on him when they need to. Turn Jokic into a scorer backing down in the paint instead of creating and shooting from the outside

chill. our resident basketball expert said it's a dominant defensive gameplan. yes we've lost the last 9 in a row against them using that strategy but let's wait until game 10 to judge.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You guys are going overboard on the DLo slander. He shot like shyt but I'm not even gonna blame him. He saw LeBron quit in the second half and nobody else wanted to shoot besides AD. At least he had the heart to try.

Also, I don't wanna hear about backcourt defense when Murray was 9-24 from the field so everybody talking that bench DLo/start Gabe/Spencer needs to get real.
This nikka turned himself into a D'lo stan :laff: :laff: