WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
D'lo was shyt
Reaves was shyt
2nd half Lebron was shyt
3rd quarter AD was shyt

Dinwiddie is just plain trash and was useless out there
Gabe Vincent picked up 3 fouls in the 1st quarter
Prince and Ham both have CTE
Rui does not like jumping up for rebounds.
Hayes always get in foul trouble.

Lakers will never beat this Nuggets team because they can only play a a half worth of Basketball. Same shyt as last year. Lebron gave up in the 3rd quarter after that D'lo layup miss, when he should have been aggressive after.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
There's still a chance.

While it would've been nice to win the first game there's still a game 2 and an opportunity to tie things up.

I do think D'lo needs to come off the bench until he proves he can perform at a high level offensively.

Maybe have Gabe start in his place as he did make things a little difficult for Murray in that first half or move Reeves to point and add Prince or someone else to the lineup.
I love your positive attitude you always have

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
DLO is the worst defender on the floor, while also being the worst shooter on the floor against the Nuggets

Lakers never had a chance with him as the starting PG.. this is exactly why people wanted to trade him for Murray

He can’t show up

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
No there is NONE. Stop giving people false hope. The Lakers played as good as they could in the first half while Denver was sleep walking and we were still only up by 3. You would have to be a complete dumbass to believe this team even has a 1 percent chance of winning this series.
The Lakers just have to learn or have the willpower/determination to play a complete game against Denver.

It's like I've been telling y'all...this series is coming down to whoever outperforms who in the second half (particularly in the 4th/crunch time).

We made a comeback attempt but faltered during crunch time as predicted. Maybe we need to conserve our energy for the second half instead of giving all we got in the first because as you said Denver “played” us by sleepwalking during that first half until they decided to wake up.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lakers are 0-9 against the Nuggets since you said Rui was the Jokic stopper and that we were in great position after game 1 loss last year. :dead:

I don't take you seriously lil breh. You don't know ball.

You said we have a chance against the Nuggets last year. I said we have no chance. We got swept. Now, who knows hoops from the naked eye?
Link me where said he was the Jokic stopper.. scour this forum for that post. Please do it

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been done with AD. I wish we never gave him that extension. he's just a defensive player who gets force fed on offense. in reality he's a lot closer to Rudy on offense than he is to Jokic. All he's good for is o boards and being a lob merchant and occasional mid range shot.
I think the energy he has to expend on defense for this squad limits his floor offensively. Playing the 5 full time and expecting him to be New Orleans AD on offense is just too much.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love the idea again of putting Rui on Jokic. Makes it easier for the defense to collapse on him when they need to. Turn Jokic into a scorer backing down in the paint instead of creating and shooting from the outside

Buddy you don't know ball.

"Love the idea of Rui on Jokic"

:laff:

:laff:

that's just one post. there's dozens of posts of you saying how much you love Rui on Jokic because it allows AD to roam. :dead:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bottom line is that Reaves and D-Lo are trash offensively against Denver while being turnstiles on defense. Absolutely nothing the Lakers can do with that kinda backcourt output.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Can a laker fan explain to me the difference between the 2020 laker squad vs this one and why that squad was able to handle the nuggets easily? I missed a majority of that season due to personal reasons so I don't really remember that team

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the energy he has to expend on defense for this squad limits his floor offensively. Playing the 5 full time and expecting him to be New Orleans AD on offense is just too much.

I'm more disappointed in his jumpshot. When you have guys like Naz Reid who are automatic from 3, Randle developed a 3 pt shot, etc and then you have AD who has regressed from 3 in a league where it's damn near the primary focus hurts us tremendously. We're force feeding him inside the paint when teams are hitting 3s on us. How in the world is that beneficial for us? I don't understand what he does in the summer.