WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Gay . AD is the only player I trust guarding that cac. Rui cannot guard top tier centers. And our fakkit coach won’t adjust correctly
Bro, I don’t think anyone can guard Joker effectively. Lakers don’t want AD to have to sit for getting cheap fouls on Joker. AD is too important on the offensive end. I think Rui is just there to buy time for AD to guard Joker late in the key moments.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
chill. our resident basketball expert said it's a dominant defensive gameplan. yes we've lost the last 9 in a row against them using that strategy but let's wait until game 10 to judge.
So you literally linked a quote, then stated something that the quote didn't even say

Are you illiterate @CantStop ? I'm being dead ass serious. Can you even read?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You guys are going overboard on the DLo slander. He shot like shyt but I'm not even gonna blame him. He saw LeBron quit in the second half and nobody else wanted to shoot besides AD. At least he had the heart to try.

Also, I don't wanna hear about backcourt defense when Murray was 9-24 from the field so everybody talking that bench DLo/start Gabe/Spencer needs to get real.
It aint overboard when the nikka played worse than last yr
He plays avg we win this game
He plays avg last yr we win the series
The nikka is the key and IT AINT OPENING shyt RIGHT NOW
Now we can’t bench him next game for sure cuz them two other nikkas is worse
HE NEEDS TO fukkING WAKE UP

LIKE HE IS LITERALLY THE ANSWER ESPECIALLY AFTER BRON AND AD GAVE US THIS GAME
IF BRON WAS GASSED THEN DLO WAS SUPPOSED TO STEP UP AND TAKE US HOME ESPECIALLY WHEN HE WAS COASTING ON BRON AND AD’s PLAY

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
You guys are going overboard on the DLo slander. He shot like shyt but I'm not even gonna blame him. He saw LeBron quit in the second half and nobody else wanted to shoot besides AD. At least he had the heart to try.

Also, I don't wanna hear about backcourt defense when Murray was 9-24 from the field so everybody talking that bench DLo/start Gabe/Spencer needs to get real.
Blaming DLo horrendous play on Bron is legit retarded shyt, my breh

He does this shyt every year, very consistent as far being a trash post season player

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had Jerami Grant, Torey Craig, Gary Harris.

They had some good defenders.

gary harris was washed. but having good guard defenders meant nothing against us cause we didn't have any guards who were scoring threats. other than KCP i guess?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm more disappointed in his jumpshot. When you have guys like Naz Reid who are automatic from 3, Randle developed a 3 pt shot, etc and then you have AD who has regressed from 3 in a league where it's damn near the primary focus hurts us tremendously. We're force feeding him inside the paint when teams are hitting 3s on us. How in the world is that beneficial for us? I don't understand what he does in the summer.
Yeah that's fair. He shoots like a guard so his shot disappears when he has no legs. Needs to develop a flat footed set shot.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Blaming DLo horrendous play on Bron is legit retarded shyt, my breh

He does this shyt every year, very consistent as far being a trash post season played
Did LeBron quit in the second half or not? Mind you, he wants a three year, max extension this summer.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team will not win with DLO playing as much as he is. Nor if Lebron decides to go into passive mode for long stretches. Same shyt different year.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Did LeBron quit in the second half or not? Mind you, he wants a three year, max extension this summer.
Dlo wasn't stinking up the place in the first half when Bron was dominating? Dlo doesn't have a history of being trash in the playoffs?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Can a laker fan explain to me the difference between the 2020 laker squad vs this one and why that squad was able to handle the nuggets easily? I missed a majority of that season due to personal reasons so I don't really remember that team
It's pretty much a mix of what the others have told you but also Murray and Jokic weren't as great as they are now.

To a certain extent Murray was the Nuggets best player in the 2020 season/postseason. See back in the 2019-2020 season Jokic while good he wasn't the great player he is today.

They've improved a lot since we've beaten them in that 2020 WCF.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He didn’t quit, the dude is 40. It would be nice if a player 12 years younger can pick it up for him against this team

Just for fukkin once, one damn half

Y'all can't have it both ways. Don't tell me's he's top 10 and brag about how dominant he is at his age and then use his age as an excuse and crutch when he doesn't show up for an entire half.

:manny:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Lebron was gassed...Playing him a full quarter 2 times backfired....but we can't blame him for this loss...That goes on Dlo and the role players

Also, some of you only show up when LA is losing....Many of you were silent in the first half/halftime when LA was winning.